Healing tips?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Healing tips?

So we've got morphine, painkillers, and bandages. From what I understand morphine is for use when you break a leg, etc. Painkillers are for when you have the shakes? Bandages are to stop the bleeding.

Right now my character is down < 3000 blood units. Everything is blurry and shaking with my heartbeat. I've also started to cough. I've used each of the above items including eating and drinking. I'm passing out every few minutes.

What do I do?
    |TG-12th| asch
    sigpic

Re: Healing tips?

You need blood. And bad! Either meat, beans, or a transfusion. I would recommend the transfusion as it refills all your blood in one shot. Add on to that your in the elements, and now you are coughing? I'd say you need help sooner rather than later. Get some food, build a fire, and get a TG'er en route to finish patching you up.

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

How do I get a transfusion?

And in my state I'm not sure I can get to the firewood I had to leave behind.
      |TG-12th| asch
      sigpic

Comment

To get a transfusion you need a blood bag (found in hospitals and on unfortunate souls) and a partner. They have to have the blood in their gear and give it to you. Doing so with someone you dont trust is a very risky proposition. I suggest you hang tight until a TG Survivor gets on. I know a bunch of us carry spare blood packs for just such a scenario.

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Alternatively. When you log in next time it will be refilled.

Sent from my phone

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

Originally posted by LowSpeedHighDrag View Post
            Alternatively. When you log in next time it will be refilled.
            Do I have to wait a certain amount of time? i had to log off anyway but was planning to jump on soon.
            |TG-12th| asch
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by asch View Post
              Do I have to wait a certain amount of time? i had to log off anyway but was planning to jump on soon.
              No its a random thing. Sometimes Rocket feels bad and gives everyone alive a free pass on things (whats really happening is data being lost @ the hive). Its not supposed to be like that and is not a feature to be relied upon.

Comment

Haha....

Well, I've eat'n all of my food and am up to about 3300 blood. Still blurry / shaking.
                |TG-12th| asch
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by asch View Post
                  Haha....

Well, I've eat'n all of my food and am up to about 3300 blood. Still blurry / shaking.
                  Ya being low on blood is a hard life.. 3k is rough.
                  You can slowly find and gobble what food you can to get it back, but really, you need to find someone that will give you a blood transfusion (assuming the Server Gods don't smile upon you and reset your stats).
                  I make beer and work on RO/RO2 mods.

Comment

you are going to die !
                    unless you get refilled when you reconnect.
                    I got to 0 tempval and starting coughing and losing blood ( about 30 a min ) when the server crashed.
                    When I reconnected I was fine but AFAIK the only way to cure the cough is aunt tebiotic and I don't know where to find her.
                    You have to be trusted by the people that you lie to,
                    So that when they turn their backs on you,
                    You'll get the chance to put the knife in.Pink Floyd "Dogs"

Comment

Hospitals. Or survivors. Hospital spawn is very rare though, and afaik you only lose up to 2-3k blood from it max. This is why I have a mission planned for tonight.

[unit][squadl][command2]

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X