X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Day Z - How to use inventory

Re: Day Z - How to use inventory

Very helpful.

The only thing different that I've seen from what he said was with swapping packs. If you hover over the pack and scroll the mouse wheel you will get an option to take pack. When I did this today when I was online it swapped the pack and it also swapped over my items in the old pack to the new one.

My eyes and mind may have been playing tricks on me though so it probably warrants looking into further.

"I was never much a fan to playing anything online without having to manage my own private server. The Internet Gaming community has evolved to cater to the lowest common denominator and practically ruined my desire to have any part of it. But not here. It is something wonderfully different." - frozenchrome

"Teamspeak doesn't make the tactics in DayZ any better. It just let's everyone share in the agony of waiting to connect." -Warlab

Proud Former member of the 19th Mechanized Infantry

Comment

Re: Day Z - How to use inventory

According to this tutorial you need to take your items out of the pack or after swapping packs, pick up your items again. http://www.dayzmod.info/tutorial1.htm
      |TG-12th| asch
      sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...