Roving zed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roving zed

Havent noticed but it appears that all zed are stationed around houses and buildings. Are there any roving zed? Like ones that just continually rove the woods and the entire map? It would be cool to add them, along with bears and wolves. Lol:D

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Re: Roving zed

haven't seen any around. Would be interesting though.

Comment

As of now zeds only spawn around buildings.
      Nubhar

- In the process, I have discovered that I can make iron bolts with my butt****.

Comment

Maybe wandering groups as long as they stick to roads. Honestly if there were zeds in the woods I think I'd just quit - survivors need some safe haven!

Comment

Just keep an eye out for deer stands. Their usually near the edge of woods.

"I was never much a fan to playing anything online without having to manage my own private server. The Internet Gaming community has evolved to cater to the lowest common denominator and practically ruined my desire to have any part of it. But not here. It is something wonderfully different." - frozenchrome

"Teamspeak doesn't make the tactics in DayZ any better. It just let's everyone share in the agony of waiting to connect." -Warlab

Proud Former member of the 19th Mechanized Infantry

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X