Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone online during the day today 5/24 (lower left quadrant of the map)?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone online during the day today 5/24 (lower left quadrant of the map)?

I could use some assistance finding food / blood. 1700 blood. /sigh
    |TG-12th| asch
    sigpic

Re: Anyone online during the day today 5/24 (lower left quadrant of the map)?

How is it you always have such low blood? Do you spawn in like that? Lmao.

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

I have a problem. I'll enter a town and search through 1/3 of the bldgs. My pack is probably full but my head keeps telling me that there is 2/3rds of the town left to explore for something potentially better. I can't help it.

Now that I've admitted my problem... on to step 2 of the 12 step program.
      Last edited by asch; 05-24-2012, 11:35 AM.
      |TG-12th| asch
      sigpic

Comment

For you asch there is a 13 step program.

Comment

We all have that problem. Even me. I just have to remember in and out before I can get shot/eaten. It helps.

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

LOL, I'm not sure where I am, I started moving inland. Went to the grocery store just on the edge of elektro and got lucky. A survivor killed a bandit, then a different bandit killed him, and well I happen to be just around the corner and took him down before he got the chance to shoot me and I got to loot three bodies.

Comment

The gods have taken mercy on my soul and spawned me back on the coast with full health and all of my loot.
              |TG-12th| asch
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by asch View Post
                The gods have taken mercy on my soul and spawned me back on the coast with full health and all of my loot.
                2 hours later..."I'm hidin in the woods with 500 health"

[unit][squadl][command2]

Comment

Originally posted by Dredge View Post
                  2 hours later..."I'm hidin in the woods with 500 health"
                  LOL. Actually the gods played a funny on me. I spent several hours on a server looking for loot and only finding empty cans. I kept thinking that I must be following someone picking up all the good stuff. Then someone on the server said that loot wasn't spawning.

So now I'm hungry (blinking red) and have no food.
                  |TG-12th| asch
                  sigpic

Comment

that seems to be more of an issue since the last patch.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X