Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there any sort of official TG playtogetherness?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there any sort of official TG playtogetherness?

I've just recently started playing this mod, and I'm really quite enjoying so far. However I have been unable to force the people I know to buy A2 (Why dont everyone own this already?!), and I feel that solo play gets samey quite fast.
    My question is therefore if there is any sort of "official" groups of TG people banding together?

Re: Is there any sort of official TG playtogetherness?

Get in TeamSpeak's DayZ channel. First question you'd ask is - what server is everyone playing on. Second question is - where is the main group?
    Then, you've got to join the server (a bit of a task as the servers are often full), figure out where YOU are, how long it'll take you to reach friendlies, and arrange a rendezvous point.

There's very plenty of TG combined play. Last night, for several hours of the day and most of the night, Chernogorsk was on lock-down by a 4-10 man TG operations squad. That'd be the entire city, under our control - blood bags everywhere.

Get in TeamSpeak :)

Comment

Thanks, I may try that out at some point.

Comment

That was fun until I lost connection from a storm...

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Yea, I went on TS and ran from berenzino to cherno to joint he festivities. It was definately extremely different from playing solo, but I had quite a lot of fun until I the servers wouldn't let me on anymore and I got a bluescreen. Also great to see that some of the people from my old arma days are still sticking around.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X