Help requested

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help requested

I am in need of help. I am located in what looks to be a bus stop on the road on the sea wall the leads to the Churnogusk cargo docks... I made a mad dash from the grain silos in Churnogusk after I ran out of ammo for my weapons. I currently have a blood bag, a crossbow, painkillers, some beans, pasta, and soda. I have a stanag too. I have a tool box and a hunting knife too... I could use help.

I am down to blood levels well below 5000. I have bandaged myself up and currently am safe inside my bus stop fortress of openess...

Will be on sometime around 10 PM EST tomorrow...

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Re: Help requested

I could try to rendezvous with you. I would prefer to travel with a group though, I am alone near what I believe is Msta. I am headed your way now, but am unfamiliar with the area. Are you on the east or west side of the city? Inside or outside of the 'city limits'?

I'll try to catch you on xfire or something. If you have more than one blood bag I could use some too (~9k here)

Comment

I am at the water front west of the pier. I am not on the beach, but rather on the road above it. Look for what I think is a brick building that has an arch over the road... Everything looks strange since I am laying down on the floor of this bus stop thing...

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

No promises... but I'll try to get observation to guide you out.

You are going to need to get out of the docks on your own most likely. But once we meet up I can help you out.

Comment

That might be impossible, but I'll try

Comment

Going to loot some barns near Novy and then head your way.

Comment

Operations Report: Failure
              Made my way to the Cherno docks. Died in shed and respawned near my body

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X