Need some help.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need some help.

It seems like when I enter an area it's either populated by zombies or it's not. However once I get there zombies instantaneously spawn. Is this normal?

Also when I take out a zombie does another just spawn right up in the same area or is this random?

Is it possible to clear the smaller towns and buildings? (e.g. barns, hunting stands, 3-4 buildings)

Also maybe I'm not getting this either but is avoiding zombies more of a timed effort or rather choosing the correct stance? How likely are you to agro a zombie when prone? Should I even bother throwing tin cans?
    sigpic

Re: Need some help.

-Yes, its normal for zombies to randomly spawn in seemingly unpopulated areas.
    -Sometimes zombies respawn instantly, other times it takes a while. I dont know exactly how the spawn logic works.
    -Yes, you can clear smaller building sites, deer stands, etc. But they dont STAY clear. Zombies will respawn...quickly.
    -Avoiding zombies is a combination of stance (for visibility and sound) and distance. If you're a long way off, no need to prone. If you're close and you're not prone, you're taking a large risk. Patience is your best friend. Time your movements, have a set destination, have an escape route, and make sure you pay attention, its always the zombie that comes around the corner that you didnt see that triggers the horde.

Comment

Originally posted by Ferris Bueller View Post
      - its always the zombie that comes around the corner that you didnt see that triggers the horde.
      Tell me about it. I once ran through Elektro just running, running!
      Must've collected around twelve of them. Before using my puny makarov.

Sent from my phone

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

Wait. You can throw tin cans?
        "Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new."
        -Einstein

Comment

Tin cans, empty cans, and the most effective whiskey bottle.

Smoke grenades too but that is less covert.

Sent from my phone

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

That's why there are so many tin cans and whiskey bottles. Throw those to make the zombies head to that location while you get in or out of the area. Saves ammo.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X