Procedure for Joining DayZ TS Channels

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Procedure for Joining DayZ TS Channels

Folks, here is a quick bit I'd like to ask of everyone when joining a TS channel, especially any of the group channels:

1. Please listen for a few moments to a few minutes before saying anything to ensure you're not interrupting critical communications (such as a firefight, or sneaking through a dangerous area).
    2. If all is clear, announce yourself briefly: "Damonte in channel". There are lots of new people playing DayZ and your voice may not be recognized.
    3. Respect the comms of the individuals who are in the channel you just joined, especially any of the group channels. They were there first.
    4. Respect the wishes of those in the channel you may join. If they are a small group playing in an area not close to you, they may ask you to move to another channel.

This isn't directed at anyone in particular, but it is something I hope everyone reads and is mindful of.

"Everytime I read your posts I do it with Morgan Freeman's voice in my head as if he is narrating your life" - Aimed

Re: Procedure for Joining DayZ TS Channels

4. Respect the wishes of those in the channel you may join. If they are a small group playing in an area not close to you, they may ask you to move to another channel.
    "Zho in channel - I'm near you fellas, just south of Stary Sobor. Ya'll need another body for your raid?"

Just basic courtesy - some people are happy with a group of 2-3 and don't need you in their group. Others like to drink beer, sniper friendlies, and lead groups of 20+ people :)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
    X