Murderer's Row

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Murderer's Row

After having died a second time in as many days from a survivor, I can honestly say I'm a shoot first, ask questions later player now.

Tonight I joined a nighttime server. I was starting fresh and making my way through Cherno coming in from the SW. I hit a few buildings on my way to the market, keeping low and slow to avoid zeds. I finally found the market and entered through the back entrance. It's dark and I didn't want to toss any flares / chems so I maneuvered around the shelves keeping my aim low waiting for the gear icon to pop up.

I'm scrounging around and suddenly hear noise behind me. I spin and start scanning as best as I could in the dark. I catch a hint of another player. Having had two previously bad experiences with survivors and not even being able to tell if I'm looking at a survivor or bandit, I open fire. The player falls like a sack of potatos and I start looting his body. You can tell he's already started to make his rounds as I pull his compass, map, m1911, etc. from his body.

I didn't even have time to close my gear screen when this blue light goes flying through the air. I'm mesmerized thinking of childhood days chasing lightning bugs. "But they weren't blue" I think to myself and quickly turn to see where it came from. My dead buddy next to me must have had a partner.

I'm frozen like a deer in headlights waiting to meet my end of days. But the next thing I see is another blue light flying through the air. Either this guy thought I was his partner or couldn't switch back to his weapon. With the blue tint lighting the room I raise my pistol and fire off a few more rounds. Another one down. I'm loading up with blood packs, EPIs and an AK (though w/o ammo).

I actually felt nervous after killing those two. They weren't dressed as bandits and didn't open fire on me, but I wasn't going to take that chance again.

On a more positive not I loaded up with everything except AK ammo and matches from the market. Now that's one stocked market if you ask me. :-)
    |TG-12th| asch
    sigpic

Re: Murderer's Row

Remember that no one is dressed as a bandit anymore. They took that out in the last patch.

Comment

Whilst I am trying to interact with other players when I can, it is all 'weather permitting' as they say. In that scenario I would definitely shoot first. Its a common sense failure on their part. Think about it, would you sneak up on an armed stranger in a dangerous location, in the dark, with potential threats everywhere, in the dark lol. No sir 'bang bang and bye bye'.

Bravo for living to see another dawn mate.

Comment

Awesome Asch, hope to group up in-game for some adventures :)

Comment

When in bigger towns I would definitely shoot first, and to kill. I was messing around looting Cherno for awhile and probably got killed 5-10 times in 3 hours earlier this week. However, that was in the middle of day, and there was a large building in the center of town loaded with snipers.
          "Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new."
          -Einstein

Comment

3 kills today, I guess I am a bad person. I also located two camps and had to bug out of both after firefights. Will be checking into them again at some point.....:)

Comment

Right after spawing in a warehouse east of the city limits of Electro a survivor entered my building and I had to kill him. If I had tried to interact with him I would have been dead.??? I didn't want to take the chance.(I did check TS channels first and the closest person to me was near Cherno). After that I entered the city and hit several key buildings. I had to take out just a few zombies and heard a few shots here and there. I avoided any contact as much as possible and was able to relocate safely to the forest east of the North Barn of Electro. Tonight I will loot the barn and decide where to go from there. ( Where are my 6 PK'ers servants.?) lol

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X