The Anti-Stalk

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Anti-Stalk

Well to start things off I was creating a new survivor as mine had died last night at NW Airfield on TX9. I decided to join one of the low populated EU servers and to help thin out the bandit threat I chose one during night. I started making my rounds from my East Cherno spawn west along the docs visiting the places I know along the way picking up plenty of makarov mags and food. Then went to the church and found two freshly filled water bottles plus more makarov mags. Now I needed some snacks and general supplies so I hit up the market. Got all the essentials beans, pasta, sardines, binoculars, compass, hatchet, and a winnie. Upon exiting the market I made a zed mad so I just cleared the small aggro group inside one headshot at a time. Next it was off to the fire station to see if I could score a better primary. Got inside fine and found some general loot on the bottom floor so I moved up. When I reached the top floor I saw a sweet 870 with light and at least 3 ammo pickups. This is where things get dicey. When ever I go up stairs I try to go backwards so I can get a jump on people in the room and I never turn my back on stairs once I'm in a room. Well someone was apparently stalking me ever since I went in the fire house. When I saw him down the stairs getting stuck trying to turn with is Cobra AK, I thought man this guy probably worked hard, and then I shot a whole makarov clip in him. Unfortunately he was apparently lagging and shortly after his character synced back up, shot up the stairs and shot a couple of times killing me as well. He disconnected, I stayed.

Well I spawned again and thankfully it was near Cherno so I quickly made it over to the fire station in an attempt to retrieve my stuff plus some rewards from my dead bandit. Well I got all my stuff back and a whole lot more. I got matches, a hunting knife, a watch, 2 blood bags, more food and fresh water. I also took the liberty of upgrading to the bandits' Cobra AK with 4 mags to boot. Well again I was happy and geared up enough to leave Cherno in the dust. Well Deja Vu my friends, yes that is right...a second survivor has managed to stalk me into the fire station. It may have been coincidence this time or he simply thought I had already left the area. However he comes up the stairs facing forward and I am looking down through the stairs right at him. Since the situation was in my favor clearly I took the shot and ended the situation quickly. Again I did this with the makarov but this time only three shots. I searched his body, ate his beans, and drank his water. He had an AKM but only one mag and besides 'my' Cobra has a green dot sight.

After a quick inventory and perimeter check I headed out of Cherno. I successfully raided 5 deer stands, cooked some meat, and managed to find a Glock to supplement my loadout. I actually logged out satisfied. :row__573:
    sigpic

Re: The Anti-Stalk

Great work! I am always paranoid about raiding in Cherno with no backup.

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Very tasty work DeF !

|

Comment

DeF

If you're still in Cherno, look out for me. I died and gone to Chernarus recently. (Euro servers, can't play at our own. Technical issues.)

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X