Tx 9

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tx 9

Getting some serious lag, didn't see any admins for dayz in ts. Need a server restart please.

Re: Tx 9

Server is back to lagtasms need another please.

Comment

A pm to Apophis and Damonte is enroute John.

Comment

by the way, why was there another TX9?

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Originally posted by BeSiege82 View Post
          by the way, why was there another TX9?
          TG's level of awesome has split the space time continuum and created a parallel universe in order to cope with the magnitude of it all.

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

What what?! English man, what's wrong with you...sheesh. :P

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

We how have a place to report all server issues. Any and all information you can document will be greatly appreciated. If all you know is that the server crashed, make note of time and report as much as you can recall before the crash.

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/dayz/18...e-reports.html

Comment

I don't understand how our TX9 server gives me worse pings than any other TX server?
                I.e i logged onto tx15 and had a ping of 115 - 130ms, then i went on the TG TX9 server and my ping is anything from 200ms - 390+ms. I am wondering if this server provider is the one to use, seeing as most TG guys get great pings to east coast (NY) (VA) servers, yet TG chose to host one in Texas??

Comment

I'd love a VA one ^.^, I'd probably get 10 ping.

I can wait though.

Comment

It's hosted in Texas due to the fact that all the other TG ArmA servers are hosted in Texas, I usually get a ping of around 150 to the server from Essex. :S

Comment

We need a server restart bad. I posted in the correct form with no response. I've been trying all day from 10AM-2PM with no luck at all! It just get stuck on loading. Also, like Hobbit said, I live in Louisville Kentucky. My ping for every other TX server is about... 40-60ms... our server is 102-120... How does this work...?
                      Never fear! Kizz is here! - Medic - Pilot (CAS-Heilo, NO JET) - AT

Comment

I understand your point Apophis and it would really be useful to have (like some sites do) a 'server cost' graph, where each month server costs are shown and how much is needed.

I used to be a SM, but stopped recently but i am now able to support again. The costings of a TX server compared to a NY/VA one would identify the amount needed if we intended to get one. I don't know the logistics in being able to do this, but spreading the word about the possibility may bring in more people to support, as DayZ is very, very popular at the moment.

Comment

I dont know if this is only me, or whether this would have any real effect on anything, but our server is the only server that shows up red on the ingame server list. The others have a yellow question mark. I'm able to play on it most of the time, however is it possible that we are missing something somewhere and that is what is causing some of the lagg or other issues?
                          |TG-6th|CorpDuty

Comment

So is the TX9 Server a separate server or is it on a dedi with more than one server?
                            Never fear! Kizz is here! - Medic - Pilot (CAS-Heilo, NO JET) - AT

Comment

No! Don't remove that red dot. It's my way to find the server :)
                              Nubhar

- In the process, I have discovered that I can make iron bolts with my butt****.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X