I was wrong...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was wrong...

...when I thought the only thing left to kill me was a cow. Today I was working my way back towards Stary when I came across a tractor. It was my first time encountering a vehicle I could actually drive so I gave it a once over and jumped on it. I was enjoying my tractor trek across the landscape. (reminded me of my younger days).

Needless to say my journey ended with my death. I'm not sure how (or why), but the tractor decided to commit suicide with me in it.

|TG-12th| asch
    sigpic

Re: I was wrong...

Top left... notice the deepening red on vehicle statuses?
    Skud

Comment

for some odd reason, Asch, I first imagined that you were driving a lawn tractor through the wilderness...

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Originally posted by Skud View Post
        Top left... notice the deepening red on vehicle statuses?
        Yeah, looks like it was heavily damaged and out of gas, then...you hit a rabbit-hole or something?
        |TG-6th|Belhade
        "I am actually looking forward to watching Jon and Kate plus 8." - Dirtboy

Comment

I knew the vehicle was damaged and wasn't expecting it to make it very far. I didn't expect it to explode!
          |TG-12th| asch
          sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...