X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pending Hotfix: Build 1.7.1.2

Changelog:
    * [NEW] Tone Mapping to enhance nightlighting conditions
    * [FIXED] Generic Loot not spawning (such as food etc...)
    * [FIXED] Animals stand still and HURR DURRR (they now walk around)
    * [FIXED] New blood values not being saved when a player eats (they do now)
    * [FIXED] Duplicate players not being removed (should now be removed on login)
    * [NEW] Melee Weapon introduced: Hatchet (can only drop through right click in gear menu)
    * [NEW] Maximum animals increased
    * [NEW] Melee Weapon introduced: Crowbar (can only drop through right click in gear menu)

Re: Pending Hotfix: Build 1.7.1.2

Melee!!!!
    sigpic

Comment

Time to find a crowbar...

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Crowbars!!! Its going to be like the beginning levels of Half Life 2 all over again :row__579:
        |TG-73rd|Socomseal
        |TG-73rd Member| Former TG Irregular ArmA Platoon Leader| Former TG ArmA Admin XO| TG Pathfinder - Spartan 1 |TGU ArmA Instructor |Former TG-18th Member| |Former TG-1st Member|

"Its easy to argue about issues from afar. But until you have experienced the issue first hand, you have not seen all the facts."

Carver you will be cut off for a long time before reinforcements can reach you "I am the reinforcements the main force is only coming to bring me body bags and to clean up the mess Im about to make" - General Carver

Comment

It's Out!

************************************************** ************************************
          rocket
          DayZ Staff

Hotfix Build 1.7.1.2 Rolling Update
          HOTFIX : 19 JUNE 2012

Affected addons:
          * dayz_code 1.7.1.2
          * dayz_weapons 1.3
          * dayz_equip 1.3.1
          * dayz_server (server admins only)

Developer's Note:
          * YES: I know this hotfix has content in it. It was content that didn't make it into the last update, and some of the fixes are bundled with this content, so it was easier to release the content than try to remove it.
          * Requires ArmA2 Beta.
          * NOTE: VERY IMPORTANT: MELEE WEAPONS ARE QUITE UNDER POWERED CURRENTLY. THEY WILL BE ADJUSTED UPWARDS OVER THE NEXT FEW WEEKS. EACH HAVE DIFFERENT DAMAGE VALUES.
          * ALSO NOTE: Melee is just in testing. They may not stay, they are just being tested to see how they perform. They are missing their sound effects, and tweaking of effects also.

Changelog:
          * [NEW] Tone Mapping to enhance nightlighting conditions
          * [FIXED] Generic Loot not spawning (such as food etc...)
          * [FIXED] Animals stand still and HURR DURRR (they now walk around)
          * [FIXED] New blood values not being saved when a player eats (they do now)
          * [FIXED] Duplicate players not being removed (should now be removed on login)
          * [NEW] Melee Weapon introduced: Hatchet (can only drop through right click in gear menu)
          * [NEW] Maximum animals increased
          * [NEW] Melee Weapon introduced: Crowbar (can only drop through right click in gear menu)
          * [NEW] Double Barrelled shotgun sound
          * [FIXED] Gender assignment broken (working correctly)

Comment

Just popped into a random server under cover of night at NW airfield to try it out...then got sniped by someone with nvgs...lol lost my silenced m4 :(

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Lost my silenced M4 this morning at the barracks. I feel ya!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X