1.7.1.2 request

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1.7.1.2 request

1.7.1.2 requires beta...which fixes VON...can we turn on VON now on TX9? And disable global and side?

The ability to talk in direct chat is paramount and will greatly enhance the roleplay and game play on the server. Would also help in recruitment which, unless they are on ts, is quite lacking at the moment. As it stands we pretty much slaughter visitors...

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Re: 1.7.1.2 request

As long as the understanding is there that disabling side and global generally decreases friendly player interaction overall is there. Not being able to call out for friendlies leads to a lot more aggression on some other servers, removing the only viable option to plan crosstown approaches safely, and drastically reducing the range at which communication can be undertaken without changing the effective range of bullets.

Comment

I thought I heard someone talking on it the other day lol

Comment

Originally posted by Apophis
        Seeing this is an ALPHA and not a production game, we will be easing into new settings and testing the effects of those settings on server performance.

For what it's worth, I might as well just say now that VON was silently re-enabled when we upgraded to 1.7.1 so we could test. We have been using it the past couple days without issue, so I feel relatively comfortable saying that it's globally available (for now, barring any unforeseen issues).
        I noticed this when W-6 used global to talk to the entire server!

I say ban him!

(thanks for VON)

Comment

Originally posted by Ytman View Post
          I noticed this when W-6 used global to talk to the entire server!

I say ban him!

(thanks for VON)
          Hey its not my fault Global and Direct are both white! Whadya expect me to do, READ?!?

(via Tapatalk)

Comment

Originally posted by Apophis
            As a side note; I am *NOT* planning on upgrading the server to 1.7.1.2 due to a variety of issues. I'm going to hold off for 1.7.1.3 or 1.7.2 before doing the upgrade.
            Does't 1.7.1.2 have a "fix" for night being too dark?
            |TG-6th|Belhade
            "I am actually looking forward to watching Jon and Kate plus 8." - Dirtboy

Comment

If no servers run the new alpha patches and hot fixes then how will rocket ever finish?

Comment

Roger :)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed