Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like they rolled .3 into this, should be a hotfix for the .2 issues.

http://dayzmod.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=15967

Hotfix Build 1.7.1.4 Rolling Update (was 1.7.1.3)
    Please do not post messages of support or abuse. Please only post your feedback from having tried the update, or any serious issues.

The ideal place to load bugs is at the community bug tracker:
    https://dev-heaven.net/projects/dayz

Please make sure they are listed to the DayZ project. Feature requests can also be made through this system.

There are no more feature additions for 1.7.1 - bug fixing and balancing is all that will occur.

Build Notes
    HOTFIX : 19 JUNE 2012

Affected addons:
    * dayz_code 1.7.1.4
    * dayz_equip 1.3.2

Changelog:
    * [FIXED] Performance issue with equipment proxies (improves FPS)

HOTFIX : 19 JUNE 2012

Affected addons:
    * dayz_code 1.7.1.3
    * dayz_weapons 1.3.1
    * dayz_server (server admins only)

Developer's Note:
    * Requires ArmA2 Beta.
    * Big thanks to JoeKurtz for his excellent bug reports

Changelog:
    * [FIXED] Melee items causing magazine glitching and eventual server death (fixed)
    * [FIXED] Unconscious UI Image displays incorrectly
    * [FIXED] Bleeding never stops unless bandaged (chance of spontanious bleeding stopping now works)
    * [FIXED] Interior infected spawning inside of building walls etc... (interior infected now spawn inside correctly)
    * [FIXED] Speed not correctly utilized for checking stealth levels ( https://dev-heaven.net/issues/33630 )
    * [FIXED] Posture error can occur on stealth check ( https://dev-heaven.net/issues/33628 )
    * [FIXED] Config error messages on popup (Caused by legacy classnames, error handling implemented to prevent this)
    * [FIXED] Unable to repair helicopter fuel leak (repair all parts to 95% or above and fuel leak will stop)
    * [FIXED] Massive lag and desync on some servers (mostly caused by the invisible replicating magazines)
    * [REVERT] Nerf of sickness damage (now will reduce your blood to 6000 rather than 10000)
    * [FIXED] Losing blood from starvation/dehydration cannot receive transfusion ( https://dev-heaven.net/issues/33677 )
    * [FIXED] Hunger and Thirst no longer continue to drop while you are offline (only ingame time counts)
    * [NEW] Once infected lose line-of-sight they will try investigate where you are
    * [FIXED] Flies still heard around removed/hidden bodies ( https://dev-heaven.net/issues/33472 )
    * [NEW] Significant loot rebalancing
    * [FIXED] "Fus ro dah" melee (now should be the correct release files)

Re: 1.7.1.4

[FIXED] Unable to repair helicopter fuel leak (repair all parts to 95% or above and fuel leak will stop) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Hunger and Thirst no longer continue to drop while you are offline.

"Everytime I read your posts I do it with Morgan Freeman's voice in my head as if he is narrating your life" - Aimed

Comment

Originally posted by Damonte View Post
        Hunger and Thirst no longer continue to drop while you are offline.
        I still get hungry and thirsty when my computer is off. LOL :icon_roll

Comment

Swank. Doubt I'll get on tonight to try it out...

I did not realize that losing hunger/thirst was unintentional. Wonder what the loot rebalance will be.

Comment

to bad there are no helis in the server....
            |TG-6th|CorpDuty

Comment

Eh. Data base issues means your safety is not sure.

Helos are over rated.

Comment

will the TG server be updated to 1.7.1.4?
                It matters not what letters or numbers come before my name, I'll always be 1stMIP.

sigpic

"It is all about being a teamplayer. Give a kitchen sink to a teamplayer and he'll find a way to support his squad with it."
                - John_CANavar (Marshall & Founder of the 1st Mechanized Infantry Platoon)

Comment

i hope not, its mega bugged. If you have a hatchet in your inventory in the boxes at the bottom (next to compass etc) and you drop your main gun, to pick up a better one, your hatchet suddenly appears in your hand from your inventory. Now you pick up the new gun and 30 hatchet packs spawn on the floor. You cannot pick up a hatchet now and if you have raw meat, you cannot get any wood, so are kinda stuck, as food is rare now.
                  The Z's see you from 50+ metres away, even through buildings; its getting ridiculous.
                  When you try to step over the rubble at the ATC door, at NW airfield, you will break your leg and die!

Comment

Originally posted by Ytman View Post
                    I did not realize that losing hunger/thirst was unintentional.
                    It wasn't, rocket has been undergoing a pretty radical shift in priorities over the last two or three patches.

Comment

hobbit isnt what you mentioned what .4 is supposed to be fixing from .2?
                      |TG-6th|CorpDuty

Comment

It looks like 1.7.1.4 has significant enough issues that we will pass on it as well.

"Everytime I read your posts I do it with Morgan Freeman's voice in my head as if he is narrating your life" - Aimed

Comment

Phew.

Comment

Not running the latest I don't think is a very good idea..........

rocket
                            DayZ Staff

RE: Hotfix Build 1.7.1.4 Rolling Update (was 1.7.1.3)
                            PLEASE NOTE:

The majority of bugs posted, which I just dedicated an hour of my life to researching, are because server admins have not installed the 1.7.1.3 (there is no server 1.7.1.4) files.

If you run the server on an old version you're gonna have a bad time. There is not currently any way for the clients (you guys) to tell if a server is running old code. But the vast swathe of bugs reported here are because server owners need to ensure they update dayz_server.pbo and not just update all the other files because its easier or because they think 1.6.0.1 was rad.

And there is no steal inventory bug. We had to reset some peoples inventory because they became full of the infamous invisible magazines. If we didn't reset your inventory then you wouldn't be able to login. Some of you are still running old versions of dayz_equip, and are still having the same issues. You guys need to update. I played for an hour with basically no issues just before.

Comment

Well wait. It appears that 1.7.1.3 is what the server should run and then 1.7.1.4 is what the clients should have. He says all is peachy afterwards.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X