Non TS players.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Non TS players.

Ok, with the introduction of VON and direct being re enabled I may from time to time play without TS...I realize this is dangerous but can I count on at least a few of you gents for done good old fashion humanity?:o

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Re: Non TS players.

You gonna get shot, by a friendly !!!!

Comment

If you enter the Devil's Playground without announcing yourself on TS, you will most definitely be shot.

"Everytime I read your posts I do it with Morgan Freeman's voice in my head as if he is narrating your life" - Aimed

Comment

Yeah.... basically you are going to have to sneak to close the gap for Von's sake.

Issue is that bullets travel farther than voices do.

The only thing I can maybe suggest is that you walk around unarmed when entering AO's.

Comment

Yep, you can count on me shootin ya, for shur, with sugar on it. lol And won't know if you are unarmed until I ck your dead body.

Comment

I won't shoot you. Mostly because I have terrible aim.

:icon26:

|

It is the rule in war, if ten times the enemy's strength, surround them; if five times, attack them;
            if double, engage them; if equal, be able to divide them; if fewer, be able to evade them; if weaker, be able to avoid them.

Comment

Looking froward to getting shot in Tx9.

I'm gonna pass through Devils AO enroute to the NW killzone. Some time in few days. I'm in Chernagorsk.…starving.

My goal? Get enough food & h2o to last my hunt for operation helo wreck.

If I see guys near the wreck. Don't cry cause some dude shot you.
              :p

Sent from my phone

TGU Instructor · TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean · Former ARMA Admin · Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X