Trading for DMR

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trading for DMR

Well, I've ran many miles, braved many Story Sober tent runs, checked about 6 helicopters, climbed thousands of feet into deer stands, and even dodged/dipped/dive/duck/dodged BRZ bullets at NW airfield Barracks in the hunt for one of these.

If anyone is willing to part with one I'd be gladly appreciative. Only thing I have of 'value' is possibly a GPS, I'd even offer up NVG's if I did not lose them in a swimming incident (Should of closed the zip lock bag tighter ).

Thanks!
    Last edited by Scotty; 06-25-2012, 09:36 PM.

Re: Trading for DMR

Would even do I what I need to do if you are requiring any medical or ammo requirements

Comment

I think we've got a spare DMR we'd be willing to part with. Find us in TS tonight - we might even let it go for free.

mmmm ... tell you what. Hit up some of the industrial areas (yellow dots on this map: http://dayzdb.com/map) and find us some car parts. We're always interested in that, and it's pretty low-risk for you. Looking for engine parts, car wheels, and any other parts you find.

Maybe Baron or Abel can confirm - I'm pretty sure we have a spare DMR. We may have thrown it away though, in favour of some slightly sexier sniper rifles. Catch us on TS tonight.

Mmm, if you're looking for some "doable" things - try raiding a few general stores and pubs on your way. We're always looking for ghillie and camo suits.

Those two items - car parts and player skins - are fairly low risk to find and aren't awful in terms of drop rate - you'll find them faster than a DMR or NVGs.

Comment

We have spare DMR correct.
        Nubhar

- In the process, I have discovered that I can make iron bolts with my butt****.

Comment

If you still need one go check out Stary Sobor. We found 1 and it is in a tent in the middle of the military area.

Comment

Thanks man, someone was fortunate to give me one of these. Just had to scrounge up some parts for them!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X