Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We are looking for new team members

Hey guys,

Like many others on TG DayZ server, we are also having a great time with this mod. With the completion of a few team objectives, we are now planning medium/large scale operations which require more personnel. As you may know, we like to run a tight ship with game adapted SOPs/tactics and "team first" mentality. If you enjoy working towards team objectives as a regular group, dont hesitate to contact us. We need more teamplayers in US (2000 EST) and EU (1800 GMT) time zones.

Cheers

JC

Re: We are looking for new team members

i am very interested in joining the group how does one qualify? Been playing solo since i started playing Dayz,would be nice for a change to play along with others.

Comment

Just got my brother to sign up, he's Noutaja.
      He has 1 year military experience with squad leader training with the Finnish military.

He wants to experience this game the TG way. :)

Comment

Thanks for your response, both of you. I'm out of state right now but I'm sure JC will revert shortly. I just wanted to jump in and let you know we have received your post.
        sigpic
        |TG-1st|Grunt
        ARMA Admin (retired)
        Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

Hey,
          I've been playing dayz for a few days now, looking for a group to play with as well. Played on the BF3 TG servers for quite a while; if you want to send me a PM with further details on what your group is about/does, I'm definatly interested.

Thanks,
          Kreth.
          Those who live by the sword, die by the sword.

Comment

I'm very interested as well, been playing with a friend through Dayz. But I have been looking for a core group to play this with for a little while now. How would I go about joining/applying?

Comment

Gentlemen, you can find me between 1800-2100 GMT @ 1stMIP TS channel to discuss the details. Cheers.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X