Player not saving?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Player not saving?

I've noticed on multiple occasions that after leaving the game and rejoining that I've lost my progress. Recently I've been killing animals to regain my health only to log back in to find my health low again. I also recently acquired some gear from a kill then logged back in and my gear is back to where it was earlier in the day.

I've been waiting at least two minutes, in some cases ten minutes or more.
    |TG-12th| asch
    sigpic

Re: Player not saving?

This has happened to me at least 4 times in the last few weeks. It only seems to revert health. The last time I got my blood up to full and played for another 45 minutes farming car parts. Logged off, came back a few hours later and was back to lower health. The gear I collected in that last 45 min was there, just less health. I also had an instance where I did not start bleeding until 2-3 minutes later after a zombie punch. I assume it is all related to the master server trying to keep up with everything and sometimes it loses a few things along the way.

Comment

Blood regained from stakes disappearing after logging out and back again is a known bug. Player progress randomly not being saved is a new one i think.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Buflak View Post
        Blood regained from stakes disappearing after logging out and back again is a known bug...
        Well that explains it....this exact thing happened to me.

Cheers,

|

It is the rule in war, if ten times the enemy's strength, surround them; if five times, attack them;
        if double, engage them; if equal, be able to divide them; if fewer, be able to evade them; if weaker, be able to avoid them.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X