Hit detection

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hit detection

Just lost my 2 week old life trying to rob someone...tell him to drop his gun while his back is turned from me. As he turns to point his gun at me I unload about 10 round full auto from m4 into his chest. He then shoots me and I die in one shot.
    Lag? Hit detection? His last breath of life? Guess ill shot them in the head next time.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Re: Hit detection

That sucks!

Nice try man. I'd hazard a guess at lag, he probably died as well.

Comment

Shoot and scoot! Call it hit detection, call it lag, call it desync. But that situation I've come across a few times and it was very annoying.
      What I do now, is fire two rounds into his centre mass. Then just move. Shift your arc to his weapon. That way at least it gives your character the chance to survive the crazy world of DayZ.

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

I've been killed by XP before when I, in his view, ran in front of him... lol... lag is fun in cherno...

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X