No announcement yet.

Underground Structures Coming to DayZ?!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Underground Structures Coming to DayZ?!

Character built underground structures coming to DayZ? Gamebreaker.tv one on one interview with Dean "Rocket" Hall! See it HERE!

Just imagine the possibilities that could have here at TG!!
    Proud to have served in the 9th MID and 11th AIR
    "I shot a man in Cherno, just to watch him die."

Re: Underground Structures Coming to DayZ?!

Not on this engine. Sounds great but kind of delusional. Minecraft with guns? Doubt it. I'm still holding my breath for zombies that obey the laws of physics. When they roll this out five years from now I'm totally dropping a bunker under Target.

Comment

Re: Underground Structures Coming to DayZ?!

Sounds like an interesting idea but DayZ is still a mod and really at the moment is a sandbox for Dean's ideas so who knows what will happen. I feel as he comes closer to releasing a standalone product the actual immersion of these features will be much more apparent. In most instances conversion mods are tough to get right in every way but once you can convert that you have a masterpiece. One mod that comes to mind is Counterstrike although not related to zombie-survival it had a similar progression from an unsupported mod to an officially supported mod to a full standalone product.

It's always nice to hear about these great features Dean has in mind as it shows he's looking for things that will add immersion and depth.
      sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X