Grr, Bandits

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grr, Bandits

So, I was helping out a fellow survivor today after seeing him run past me with a trail of zombies, probably 8 or so I saved his ass then established communications over direct voip. I outfitted him with a nice MP5, and some other loot... and headed off to raid a barn and ran across two other survivors as we were exiting the barn, they offered up some ammo, I offered up some steaks... and had some raw meat with me that I told them I'd cook up for them. They only had hatchets and Coyotes, so the 4 of us headed off towards some deer stands for some more loot, I took the liberty of cutting some wood, lighting a fire, and next thing I know, I'm dead...

The 2 hatchet men sounded familiar, but I can't say for sure. I guess the moral of the story is, shoot first, and don't help out strangers... sad I know, but grr... 35 days old, and now I'm dead... Hopefully, the guy I outfitted with the MP5 took them out, If it was a rouse, I feel extra dumb...

Happy Dayz...

Re: Grr, Bandits

That sucks man. Any non TG I see, is either getting shot, or never going to know I was there. Can't trust strangers in this game.
    Those who live by the sword, die by the sword.

Comment

I shoot anyone who is not in TS.

Comment

Man, I actively HUNT and KILL, any and all NON Teamspeak channel survivors I see. There is me, my family and TGers...all others are terminated!!!! I have no problem killing hatchet newbs, the strong will survive :)

"Ok....smoke sometimes works."

Comment

Originally posted by experiment626 View Post
          Man, I actively HUNT and KILL, any and all NON Teamspeak channel survivors I see. There is me, my family and TGers...all others are terminated!!!! I have no problem killing hatchet newbs, the strong will survive :)
          Man if the zombie apocalypse ever does come I think I will just stay home. :row__628:
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DeF View Post
            Man if the zombie apocalypse ever does come I think I will just stay home. :row__628:
            Hell no, I show up at XP's house, take all his beans, and run away. Can't catch me with that cane old man! :D

Comment

Originally posted by Zhohar View Post
              Hell no, I show up at XP's house, take all his beans, and run away. Can't catch me with that cane old man! :D
              Have Zhohar, will travel.

-End of Transmission........................ suckas! :)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X