Tent looted

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tent looted

hey did anyone loot a tent up at black lake sometime on the 18th? I had a tent up there that had an m4a3 cco and a few other things. I hadnt had a chance to get tin cans up to it as its kinda remote. Anyways if you did loot it then I dont really care if you give the stuff back I wanna just make sure whether it was a tg member or not.

Re: tent looted

It wasn't me. I do not play Day Z. But I hope you find your M4a3.

That kind of rhymed.

Current ARMA Development Project: No Current Project

"An infantryman needs a leader to be the standard against which he can judge all soldiers."

Friend of |TG| Chief

Comment

I think I know who did it...

Comment

Might this get moved to the proper forum? Prolly a lot of folks scratching their head at this thread.

Comment

Re: Tent looted

Move here from the General Discussion.

"Everytime I read your posts I do it with Morgan Freeman's voice in my head as if he is narrating your life" - Aimed

Comment

Originally posted by bradassmf View Post
            hey did anyone loot a tent up at black lake sometime on the 18th? I had a tent up there that had an m4a3 cco and a few other things. I hadnt had a chance to get tin cans up to it as its kinda remote. Anyways if you did loot it then I dont really care if you give the stuff back I wanna just make sure whether it was a tg member or not.
            Was this after you, Yt and I met up the other night? You had given me the m4a3 cco you were carrying since you needed the room to loot the bandit. Or is this another weapon?

Also, where is Black Lake?
            |TG-12th| asch
            sigpic

Comment

Black lake is East of Krasnostav...couple of thousand meters due east of the airfield.
              sigpic
              |TG-1st|Grunt
              ARMA Admin (retired)
              Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

I went thru that area yesterday evening around 8:30 est and found 2 tents in different places. My memory isn't what it used to be. I think they were both empty already. I know there were no weapons in them at the time.

On my trip south I picked up a few bits and pieces that I needed but I'm pretty sure most of that was from some community tents we had set up further south.

"I was never much a fan to playing anything online without having to manage my own private server. The Internet Gaming community has evolved to cater to the lowest common denominator and practically ruined my desire to have any part of it. But not here. It is something wonderfully different." - frozenchrome

"Teamspeak doesn't make the tactics in DayZ any better. It just let's everyone share in the agony of waiting to connect." -Warlab

Proud Former member of the 19th Mechanized Infantry

Comment

That's a pretty well traveled area, I wouldn't be surprised if a number of players had found your tents within a day or two. I used to have a camp set up over there on another server and it got raided a few times :/

Comment

Anything else lost from the tent?

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X