Dayz Hacker recently

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dayz Hacker recently

4:38 PM eastern time there was a hacker on the tactical gamer us 137 server. around 4:04 we noticed that our tents were empty, we had 5 tents full to the top and it was completely empty. no way someone stole it all in such little time. later we were walking around suddenly all 39 players were teleported to a location in which everyone started firing on one another. A lot were killed in the process. again the teleportation was at 4:38 P.M July 22, 2012 eastern time.

I know there is a way for a server admin to check the server cache to see scripts from hackers that were running and pinpoint. here is a video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEdHdPRvPLs&feature=plcp

Thanks for the support and hopefully he will get caught. -marco49

EDIT: Aurian's prospective http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yu7Tl...&feature=g-u-u
    Last edited by Marco49; 07-22-2012, 05:22 PM.

Re: Dayz Hacker recently

I don't know if everyone started shooting one another, but I'm fairly certain he was shooting everyone he teleported to him. I'm hoping you get this guy.

"Certainly, being bombarded with 105 millimeter shells is bad. But the knowledge that you've armed your enemy thus, with your sloth and your ineptitude, unfolds in the heart like a poison." Tycho from Penny Arcade in reference to the nuke in MW2

Comment

yea i culdnt tell, it was chaos, I just quickly got off i didnt want any part in a hacker, i just wished people would grow up

Comment

Originally posted by Marco49 View Post
        yea i culdnt tell, it was chaos, I just quickly got off i didnt want any part in a hacker, i just wished people would grow up
        Same here, but the way I see it, the only way they can beat us is by using third party utilities. We are just that good.

When it happened to me, I thought it was a bug until I noticed it was me and everyone and then everyone started shooting. I got hit and my character blacked out. I don't know if that saved my life but as soon as I knew something was up, I hit esc and disconnected as fast as I could.

"Certainly, being bombarded with 105 millimeter shells is bad. But the knowledge that you've armed your enemy thus, with your sloth and your ineptitude, unfolds in the heart like a poison." Tycho from Penny Arcade in reference to the nuke in MW2

Comment

Originally posted by Mech__Warrior View Post
          Same here, but the way I see it, the only way they can beat us is by using third party utilities. We are just that good.

When it happened to me, I thought it was a bug until I noticed it was me and everyone and then everyone started shooting. I got hit and my character blacked out. I don't know if that saved my life but as soon as I knew something was up, I hit esc and disconnected as fast as I could.
          :( I was unlucky and got killed. Here's some footage of Marco and I during the incident: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yu7Tl_-Bp6Q

Comment

I was unlucky as well, my body disappeared. Lost my NVGs, my MK 48 CCO, GPS, my Coyote Backpack, my MP5 SD, my PDW, and 7 belts of ammo. No restarts or reloads or anything, a high price to pay for 'kids being kids and having to cheat when they can't play with adults'. I'm still upset, and I probably will be for quite some time.

Comment

Guess what, it is 10:36 PM EST and a chopper is flying on the server...

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

These hacker attacks are terrible and frustrating. However, as a group and individually, we must not let emotions get the best of us and try to remain CIVIL and CALM when these situations occur. Otherwise vital info, including recovering gear, is drowned out by chaotic chatter on the Teamspeak channels. Whether it's the first or seventh time this attack has happened to you, the rules of communication still apply and are vital in finding solutions. Just like in every game played on TG; yell, kick, and scream all you need to at home, just don't push the talk button.

Example, after the hack occurred a few leaders like Bronco and Sawviper stepped in to help sort things out and locate the area where the bodies were transported, but initial reports were drowned out by chaotic chatter. A few friendlies were then killed due to lack of proper comm channels. These could have been avoided if calmer heads prevailed and everyone worked in an organized manner. Let the leaders lead, give only pertinent info, help where needed, and think of "WE" instead of "me". We all loose something during a hack attack, but it's a GAME where our teamwork can help every individual. This showed true by the eventual recoveries made at the pile of corpses, and Zhohar's SHARING a wealth of goods.

Like others here who've experienced several of these attacks I've learned once you recognize the signs of foul play you must immediately DC. Wait until the hacks have fully passed before rejoining our server (try joining another server to see if you survived or not). Survivors then help the victims in an orderly fashion. Leaders will arise to guide the situation, followers help rather than hinder them - we can't all be chiefs :icon12:. If you've been victimized, take a deep breath and remind yourself it's a game, and with the help of your fellow TG players you may recover your loses... if not now, sooner than you may think.

*Would like to also thank Volchok for his unselfish assistance yesterday helping myself and others in various predicaments. Nice dirt bike too :icon_cool:icon14:!

:icon_frow
                |RIP| Counter=Ops 12.09.09 : Marine - Squadmate - Friend
                sigpic

Comment

I'm sorry I lost my temper yesterday, but last week was the first time I found end-game weapons and gear and to have it suddenly taken away like that just made me lose it. I thought what was going on was a bug but when I discovered it wasn't, it was too late. Oh well, I guess I'll have to stalk the airfield again and look for those helo crashes. Gives me something to do! :D

Comment

Haxx can't take away our pride!

Comment

For future reference when this happens alt + f4 immediately. If you watch the second video there's good two three seconds to react before your character is lost. There's no winning with these people.

Comment

As a group we need to just move on and make the best of a bad situation. I know there were alot of angry individuals out there after the 3rd hack of the 24 hour period but we stuck together and moved on. 1st MIP Csar operations saved 3 verified and rescued 4 others before getting taken down ourselfs with a pretty sketchy situation (Leaders and Admin to deal with). Sarge sorry I could not deliver you home last night, I hope you found your way back. As some of you know I am the PJ for the 1st MIP Csar / Support and I am happy to play that roll in the community. I am sorry I could not save you all as the requests were stacking on top of one another even after I lost myself and Sarge. Once I get mobile again I will resume these duties for our Brothers and Sisters.

Volchok - PJ 1st MIP
                        sigpic

Comment

I'm new to DayZ and I was unfamiliar with how easily the Arma 2 engine and DayZ servers can be hacked until Marco told me. And what they could potentially do to you and others. I just started DayZ like two days ago but this is a good experience to enlighten me about the dangers. Thanks guys for the feedback and being levelheaded like TG has always been. I'm from the Project Reality parts of TG.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                          X