Leroy Jenkins on US137

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leroy Jenkins on US137

Anyone of you guys had two days ago some weird ****ers on the ground screaming LEROY JENKINS on the microphone and flashing you with flashlights? lol

A colleague was telling me this morning he was on US137 (not knowing what TG is) at Windy Mountain, looking for some food with his 2 others buddies, when suddenly one got shot from nowhere by some automatic rifle with silencers. Then the two others saw 7 folks in guillie suits asking them to surrenders (which they didnot and get killed). Then they respawned on Balota and got killed again by those same guys LOL!
    Was it anyone of you guys?

Re: Leroy Jenkins on US137

Well, crap is the current option on the menu. Sorry to say this, you got to meet some crazies. Terminators are the real issue...

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

If it was TG it couldn't have been the same guys unless they had vehicles and had about an hour in between.
      EDIT: Oh my bad, windy mountain is right next to balota.

Comment

It was me that was there, I told Jagsy they didn't seem to be TG people because they asked to surrender and then we did at one point, after being killed a second time by them, and they still killed us. It was fun saying leroy jenkins the second time and saying I was going to kill them with my flashlight, cause that's all I had. I think the server was 317 instead of 137 that's why I thought it might have been the TG server.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X