Pack Attached to Clothing?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pack Attached to Clothing?

Has anyone else encountered a bug with backpacks while changing into Guille or Camo? I did it yesterday and the coyote elite I was wearing turned into a patrol pack! It had a few items in it still but the M107 I was toting around was deleted. Today I decided to experiment with it and put back on the civvies... Coyote elite came back but was empty. Anyone else encountered this?

Re: Pack Attached to Clothing?

Yes - just last night. It's a good thing I always keep my pack empty. :)

Comment

Zho,

It was probably the poor quality suit that shady guy gave you!

Comment

wait, this just happened to me.... I'll put on my civies again and see if I get my backpack back
        It matters not what letters or numbers come before my name, I'll always be 1stMIP.

sigpic

"It is all about being a teamplayer. Give a kitchen sink to a teamplayer and he'll find a way to support his squad with it."
        - John_CANavar (Marshall & Founder of the 1st Mechanized Infantry Platoon)

Comment

So I've tested this extensively...

Any time you switch clothing, you get a free, empty Coyote Elite backpack (a bug that will be resolved in the future, I'm sure). If you are wearing a backpack at the time, it will be replaced with this free one, so be sure to take it off if you have something in it.

Also, this only works if you are switching to a different set of clothing. Ghillie to civvie causes this bug, but Civvie to Civvie or Ghillie to Ghillie doesn't.

|TG|Serafiel - Pfälzer Wolf
          "For he to-day that sheds his blood with me shall be my brother"
          - King Henry V, Shakespeare's "Henry V"

Comment

Funny thing is I had the opposite happen. The first time I noticed it I got a patrol pack for my coyote elite. I was glad I could recover it though.

Any benefits I have had from figuring out how to get elite packs from my Civvie clothes has been undone by one of my tents spawning in empty last restart... Doesn't matter how many packs you have if you lose your gear!

Comment

This actually makes me happy that I have yet to get any fancy camo garb.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X