Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weapon Damage changes in ArmA2 1.62

http://dayzdb.com/news/weapon-changes-in-arma2-162

Your M1911 and Revolver no longer one shot zombies?
    Well, read on to find out why!

Re: Weapon Damage changes in ArmA2 1.62

interesting....that explains some things
    |TG-12th| tHa_KhAn

XBL GT: Khan58

Comment

WELL, this means that Stanags are the way to go...

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Huh. I must be a pretty good shot with my M1911...mostly neck shots.
        |TG-6th|Belhade
        "I am actually looking forward to watching Jon and Kate plus 8." - Dirtboy

Comment

Well, that's annoying to know that the Winchester and the other beginning guns got such a nerf. Why don't they nerf the sniper rifles and assault rifles while they're at it?

"Certainly, being bombarded with 105 millimeter shells is bad. But the knowledge that you've armed your enemy thus, with your sloth and your ineptitude, unfolds in the heart like a poison." Tycho from Penny Arcade in reference to the nuke in MW2

Comment

Sounds good to me, only way to kill a zombie is one to the head if you ask me. That's what out should be, short of that it should just slow them down depending on which leg you blow off first

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Winchester was unaffected by the patch. Still my favorite one shot zombie killing machine. :)

"I was never much a fan to playing anything online without having to manage my own private server. The Internet Gaming community has evolved to cater to the lowest common denominator and practically ruined my desire to have any part of it. But not here. It is something wonderfully different." - frozenchrome

"Teamspeak doesn't make the tactics in DayZ any better. It just let's everyone share in the agony of waiting to connect." -Warlab

Proud Former member of the 19th Mechanized Infantry

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X