Swearing in Teamspeak

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swearing in Teamspeak

The foul language in some of the Dayz Teamspeak channels is out of control. The behaviour is coming from some TG members that should know better. I will not name names here (as that would be against forum rules) but if I encounter it again I will confront the individuals directly at the time and report their names to the Admins.

I am not going to see TG comms degrade to the level of the unwashed masses and I know the Admins will not stand for it either.

E-Male
    sigpic

Re: Swearing in Teamspeak

E-Male, if I may make a suggestion, instead of taking the risk of exacerbating the situation by confronting the person, simply report them to the admin staff and let it be handled through proper channels. I know you mean well here, but you know as well as any of us how quickly things can spiral downhill just for calling someone on their actions.

However, in principle, I agree with you. We have been somewhat lax on the language rules and I can say as solid fact that this isnt something that has gone unnoticed by the administration. Fair warning guys, in public channels, mind your tongues. If you want to have a private conversation and swear like sailors, you're welcome to create a temporary private channel and do so, as long as it stays private.

Comment

Good points.

Should players use the main ARMA CAA, or will one be created for DayZ to have it's own?

:icon_frow
      |RIP| Counter=Ops 12.09.09 : Marine - Squadmate - Friend
      sigpic

Comment

Until that's settled please pm me with any issues.

Standard rules of TS conduct apply, if you log into TS you should be aware of the standard required.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X