Mk 48

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mk 48

Found one on server US 1128 at coordinates 048067 if anyone is interested there was also a DMR beside it. Just figured I would spread the love here a bit.

Re: Mk 48

I'm thinking about hitting that up if I don't find one at a chopper crash today.

"Certainly, being bombarded with 105 millimeter shells is bad. But the knowledge that you've armed your enemy thus, with your sloth and your ineptitude, unfolds in the heart like a poison." Tycho from Penny Arcade in reference to the nuke in MW2

Comment

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

I just looked at the map and I noticed the coordinates put the tent right out in the open field....if there is a tent. Are you sure about that?

Originally posted by BeSiege82 View Post
        You got taken out Besieged?

"Certainly, being bombarded with 105 millimeter shells is bad. But the knowledge that you've armed your enemy thus, with your sloth and your ineptitude, unfolds in the heart like a poison." Tycho from Penny Arcade in reference to the nuke in MW2

Comment

I said no, so I went hunting food for a squad of hungry men...

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X