Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ammo consumption tracked between disco's?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ammo consumption tracked between disco's?

I logged on to our server today at around 1630, observed that my SD mag had 28 rounds in it. Fired 5 rounds, bringing the count to 23. Had to restart the game to deal with artifacts in Cherno, and when I reconnected, my SD mag still had 23 rounds in it. Anyone else experiencing actual magazine count tracking by the hive now?
    Those who live by the sword, die by the sword.

Yes, and it is making some of the exotic guns like my mp5sd unplayable.

Comment

Re: Ammo consumption tracked between disco's?

Its great.

What it means is that for our large groups we'll have to help each other with specific exotic weapon ammo and be sure to ration it really well.

When tents get fixed I'll be running two gun types normally. SVD as exotic situational weapon and an M4/16 variant as my standard.

Comment

Im not going to post the way on a public forum, but I've accidently found a way to reload all of your half empty mags. I'm not going to be doing it though, since the method is very likely to produce bugs, probably including lost backpacks.

Comment

Ammunition tracking was introduced 2 patches ago, though my mags are occasionally restocked at random.
          |TG-6th|SirNerd

My Resume includes Pirate, Mercenary, and a Devil Dog, what else do you want.

Pain is Inevitable, Suffering is Optional.

When you can't run anymore, you crawl and when you can't do that, you find someone to carry you.

Comment

I knew I should have kept my 1911+7 mags instead of trading up for the M9SD+1 mag...
            |TG-6th|Belhade
            "I am actually looking forward to watching Jon and Kate plus 8." - Dirtboy

Comment

Originally posted by Boot View Post
              Yes, and it is making some of the exotic guns like my mp5sd unplayable.
              This is why I stick by and stay at the Airfield so much.

"Certainly, being bombarded with 105 millimeter shells is bad. But the knowledge that you've armed your enemy thus, with your sloth and your ineptitude, unfolds in the heart like a poison." Tycho from Penny Arcade in reference to the nuke in MW2

Comment

To be honest, I happen to use the swap type ammo. They tend to get refilled every time you log back in...

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

My SVD is going to cry when she runs out of her ammo. Good news? I have more than 30 clips :D

Comment

The tracking does seem to be hit or miss still. More times than not I am logging in with refilled mags. We should probably start preparrijg our mindsets for full tracking though, as the system is likely only going to improve from here on out.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X