Thunderdome hack attack @ 11:33p ET

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thunderdome hack attack @ 11:33p ET

I just exited out of the server prior to getting any screenshots, however it appears that at around 11:30p-11:35p ET there was a thunderdome hack attack.
    |TG-12th| asch
    sigpic

Second time tonight... The novelty is wearing off.

Comment

Re: Thunderdome hack attack @ 11:33p ET

Silver lining: M4 SD, ghillie, NVGs, rangefinder, etc. etc. etc.

You keep what you kill :P

|TG|Serafiel - Pfälzer Wolf
      "For he to-day that sheds his blood with me shall be my brother"
      - King Henry V, Shakespeare's "Henry V"

Comment

? You get to keep what from whom?

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Originally posted by asch View Post
          I just exited out of the server prior to getting any screenshots, however it appears that at around 11:30p-11:35p ET there was a thunderdome hack attack.
          Happened around 9:30 as well. Then some weird timeout after Damonte reset the server from the Thunderdome. So I gave up for the evening. Glad I did.
          |TG-12th| tHa_KhAn

XBL GT: Khan58

Comment

Thanks for that Apo. Glad the list at the time was short and it was easy to find the perps.

What I've heard/read is that when this is hack is introduced you will be teleported to the airfield and put in a pen with all other players on the server. Your primary rifle and handgun will be removed from your person, possibly your equipped gear (nvg's and bino/rangefinders) as well. I guess you are supposed to re-equip yourself in the 'thunderdome' crates, I didn't stick around to do this, so lost my gear.

Comment

Thanks, Apo. Appreciate the efforts. Hate having the evening ruined. Thankfully, the oddity of everyone freezing around me (not running in place like the red chain), tipped me off and I had already started to disconnect before fully loading in at the NW airfield. I was able to keep all my gear.
              |TG-12th| tHa_KhAn

XBL GT: Khan58

Comment

Originally posted by Mosely View Post
                What I've heard/read is that when this is hack is introduced you will be teleported to the airfield and put in a pen with all other players on the server. Your primary rifle and handgun will be removed from your person, possibly your equipped gear (nvg's and bino/rangefinders) as well. I guess you are supposed to re-equip yourself in the 'thunderdome' crates, I didn't stick around to do this, so lost my gear.
                There were a few of us on when this happened. Once I was teleported I quickly hit escape, abort, and disconnect. The others stuck around and I believe the had their loot / weapons removed.

I was able to log back in on another server and spawned at my last position prior to being teleported. I also had all my gear. So I escaped.
                |TG-12th| asch
                sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...