Looking for a team

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a team

Any friendlys playing on the tg server at the moment? I'm new around here and looking for a good group to survive with. Steam name singlewinghog. In game name Ethan

Re: Looking for a team

Hello Ethan1991, best bet is to hop on Teamspeak and look for any of us in the Dayz channels. Our TS info can be found in link below.

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/tactica...formation.html

Comment

Also Ethan, I was just shot at on our server by a player named Ethan. He was up in the fire house tower as I ran by the train depot. Another TG member shot and killed the guy. Dunno if it was you or just a wierd coincidence, but make sure your on TS and in the right channel if your playing on the TG server. Will save a lot of grief.
      Those who live by the sword, die by the sword.

Comment

Originally posted by Krethelas View Post
        Also Ethan, I was just shot at on our server by a player named Ethan. He was up in the fire house tower as I ran by the train depot. Another TG member shot and killed the guy. Dunno if it was you or just a wierd coincidence, but make sure your on TS and in the right channel if your playing on the TG server. Will save a lot of grief.
        Yea sorry about that mishap.. Just wanted to drop back in and say thanks for allowing me to game with you guys. Best time I've had on dayZ in awhile and we really didn't do anything.. Look forward to playing with you guys again in the near future.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X