X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Logic of Dayz

Cooperation.

Networks, trust, sharing.

Extraordinary experiences of the unexpected.

Exchanging fire with unknown others and then helping each other with bandages and supplies as a former stranger is converted into a trusted friend.

Seeing informal groups of individuals gather together, someone exert leadership, objectives established and achieved and leadership shared within the group. Roles defined and evolve.

Layered communication, words and symbols filled with meaning, external enemies and advanced modes of deception.

Reality simulated. The simulated made real.
    sigpic

Re: The Logic of Dayz

I'm Reinhold, and I approve this message. :)

Comment

ArmA 2 + Zombies and some Rocket sauce apparently equals awesome. Maybe someone will come up with a persistent military service mod next.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Apophis
        There are several that already exist for ArmA2. :)
        I guess Rocket spreads his sauce everywhere. http://forums.bistudio.com/showthrea...rsistent-World

I wish something like this could have evolved since we already have so many great missions surrounding it. It's to bad DayZ didn't have dynamic missions you could complete and training to familiarize yourself with equipment. It always bugged me that any survivor can pickup anything and always use it with ease.
        sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X