Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hackers

Hey guys,
    I was playing this morning and the group I was in was hit by hackers with invisibility and a black SUV. I don't know what to do about it except put it on here and hope for the best. Thanks.

Re: Hackers

Maybe Wicks or Ferris and company can do a sticky in the private forum as to how to gather and report as much information on likely hackers as possible. It's hard to do much when all you have is a hacker got me and company.

Need time stamps, process of elimination, names of unknowns who were on the server at the time, use game tracker for unknowns to see when they connected and how long they were there, or if they connected for 10 mins and hoped to a diff server. Kill count for unknowns = to how many died, location of attack, full description *best you can manage* of incident. If the hackers were running multiple scripts or ran the same script multiple times makes it easier to find.

sigpic

*Proud to have served in the 11th Airborne Infantry*

Comment

Ill give you what I can off the top of my head. There were two different incidents: one in the military tents in Stary and another South of town. I was killed along with two others in the tents, and two people were killed on the way back after a respawn. Both took place this morning around 1000 EST. One of our party (Reader1234) was shot by an unknown survivor while in the tents. After watching for movement, myself and the remaining survivor (I am Jack Saylor, the other is Enkrypted) moved in to protect the body while Reader got a ride from Cherno to Stary from a fourth survivor on a bike (I don't remember his name, but it started with Shift). As we waited for them to arrive I was shot at close range by an unknown survivor believed to be the same one who shot Reader. After a short period of looking, Enkrypted was gunned down aswell. We informed Reader and Shift about the attack, but not two minutes later, they were killed by unknown survivors in a vehicle that was confirmed as a black SUV. Wether these attacks are related, I don't know, but they happened at roughly the same time and in very close proximity to one another. Due to the fact that all three of the original killings happened in the same tent, we believe that they were comitted by an invisible (otherwise we would have seen them) survivor at close range (due to the position of our approach and line of sight. I was not present for the second incident as i had respawned, but I was in-channel as Reader and Shift were hit, and as they gave an account of what happened. That is about all I remember, but if it isn't enough, I suppose going back to Stary to see if they are still there, or asking the others might help.
      Once again, thanks for the help and I hope that this is enough to go on.

Comment

I already mentioned this to a few guys on teamspeak, however here's a write up. Me and a few friends were playing in the Novy Sobor area last night when we saw a generic survivor appear without a backpack in a field towards the west of it. We observed him for a while, running about the town before he settled in the church. He then spent the next five minutes throwing various smoke grenades of every colour out the front, before eventually starting to fire M203 HE rounds. We counted a total of 18. He then exits the church, looks directly at us (600m out, hidden in a treeline) and starts firing M203 HEs. We manage to flank and kill him (either that or he accidentally blew himself up) and inspect the body. 'His name was Bignakedsmallwee' (Or something to that effect). We're just headed back up to the treeline when we see a brown truck thundering down the road towards us, we open fire and he swerves off to a helicopter crash site where he -under a barrage of fire - jumps out. We manage to kill him again, inspect the body and it's the same guy. At this point we check the playerlist and he seems to leave the server.

Comment

***Moved***
          Last edited by |TG-Irr|Nixon; 08-06-2012, 08:14 AM.

Comment

http://www.tb-clan.org/recruitment.html these guys?

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

The information on hackers should be sent to the contact an admin channel and not be made public. We do not want to mistakenly dirty someone's name with unconfirmed reports. The admins will do their investigation and once enough info has been gathered will take action. Here is the link to the TG DayZ admin forum page. http://www.tacticalgamer.com/dayz-mod-contact-admin/

A good leader requires both character and strategy. If he is to be without one, let it be strategy. - General Rick Hilliar, Former Canadian Chief of Defence

Comment

Done.

Comment

Once again.. now 3 days in a row! wow! Thunderdome tonight...
                  Pls look into this :

http://www.reddit.com/r/dayz/comment...imple_console/
                  Last edited by |TG-Irr|Nixon; 08-14-2012, 08:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by |TG-Irr|Nixon View Post
                    Once again.. now 3 days in a row! wow! Thunderdome tonight...
                    Pls look into this :

http://www.reddit.com/r/dayz/comment...imple_console/
                    Come on now, take screens of their names and crap. That and the admins have lives.

"Certainly, being bombarded with 105 millimeter shells is bad. But the knowledge that you've armed your enemy thus, with your sloth and your ineptitude, unfolds in the heart like a poison." Tycho from Penny Arcade in reference to the nuke in MW2

Comment

It might be over, but it is too soon to say.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X