Running 'should' warm you up

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Running 'should' warm you up

I understand the concept of getting cold and then catching a cold... and that you need a heat pack or a fire to warm you up. I also think that the act of running should help warm you up or at least help maintain your current temperature.
    |TG-12th| asch
    sigpic

Re: Running 'should' warm you up

It does to some reasonable degree. But if its a very cold day running can make you cold quicker as the sweat saps your temperature.

Comment

Running can warm you up, but you'll get colder afterwards.
      |TG-6th|Belhade
      "I am actually looking forward to watching Jon and Kate plus 8." - Dirtboy

Comment

Rain also has an effect I read.

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

I think the last patch made it easier to get cold. Yesterday i was running in the rain, daytime, and my temperature icon started blinking. That never happened before the patch.
          Time to stockpile heatpacks and antibiotics.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Buflak View Post
            I think the last patch made it easier to get cold. Yesterday i was running in the rain, daytime, and my temperature icon started blinking. That never happened before the patch.
            Time to stockpile heatpacks and antibiotics.
            You can't forget wood, you definitely need to keep wood on hand just in case...

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

You can get wood from any forest on the map. There is no need to carry it around with you.

My character got sick yesterday and the thermometer never started blinking. I could have caught it from Buflax though.
              Viking

Comment

Well, it does but if it's raining out, I'm sure you'd cool off faster than the rate in which you warm up.

"Certainly, being bombarded with 105 millimeter shells is bad. But the knowledge that you've armed your enemy thus, with your sloth and your ineptitude, unfolds in the heart like a poison." Tycho from Penny Arcade in reference to the nuke in MW2

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X