Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So how many of you TG people script on your own server?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So how many of you TG people script on your own server?

http://i.imgur.com/fL0Bz.jpg

That's very reputable for tactical gamer...this happened on their own TG server too which had multiple other scripters too.

Re: So how many of you TG people script on your own server?

He got banned for flying a hacked-in chopper (which he did not spawn), as well as 2 other people on the server. BE auto-bans for it. Wrong place, wrong time.

Don't be ignorant.
    In DayZ, you either die a Survivor or live long enough to see yourself become a Bandit.

Comment

Stop trying to protect your friend, the truth is there are multiple scripters in TG on dayz....sorry to let you know the hard way whoever reads this

Comment

The truth is you're clearly butthurt about TG whooping your ass in the past and you leap on the opportunity to poke a stick back at them. Running around by your lonesome with that AK-74 in our server because you keep getting owned on it... :(

Sorry about your butthurt.
        In DayZ, you either die a Survivor or live long enough to see yourself become a Bandit.

Comment

Very reputable indeed my friend. It's ok if you are mad because I exposed TG but it had to be said....im batman :)

also, who cant just get an as50 or lmg within 20 minutes of gameplay nowadays? especially TG, you guys have plenty of scripters to provide me with a fine supply of hacked in rifles huehueh

Comment

Originally posted by cashews160 View Post
            Very reputable indeed my friend. It's ok if you are mad because I exposed TG but it had to be said....im batman :)

also, who cant just get an as50 or lmg within 20 minutes of gameplay nowadays? especially TG, you guys have plenty of scripters to provide me with a fine supply of hacked in rifles huehueh
            1/10 for making me reply. Horrible troll, would not read again.
            |TG-Irr|PricelineNegotiator

Seaman

Comment

I understand that the TG community is offended that I posted one of your friends being banned for scipting, but its something the public should know and if I maintain a happy attitude towards this by adding a few smiley faces and jokes, it doesn't mean I'm trolling, you have to try to see past your frustrations my friend.

Comment

ROFLMAO! That was some funny shiznit, and I betcha Sarge learned a tough lesson there. If its too good to be true, then it probably is. Wish I had been in the TS channel when it happened. My only concern is if this applies to any hacked in vehicle. While I prefer false bans to what it was, it sure would suck to jump on an innocuos looking atv someone hacked in only to be banned. Hopefully it was because of some unapproved variant of the chopper.
                sigpic

Comment

Please report anyone behaving against the DayZ ROE on US 137 by using the Contact an Admin forum here: http://www.tacticalgamer.com/dayz-mod-contact-admin/

If you believe a server administrator has behaved against the DayZ ROE on US 137, you may report them to Apophis, the game officer in charge of DayZ Admins here: http://www.tacticalgamer.com/member.php?u=1

Alternatively, if you believe that behaviour against the DayZ ROE includes also the server administrators of US137, contact rocket, the mod's developer, here: http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/...et-identities/

Note that by the design of the ARMA 2 DayZ Mod, TacticalGamer cannot set specific rules of conduct, lest fear being blacklisted. This means that US 137 Administrators cannot ban or kick a player for any offence that is not directly related to cheating in the game.

Note that TG US 137 Administrators do not publicly discuss any administrative actions with regard to a particular member, regardless of that member's affiliation.

Comment

nice to know Trolls exist...

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Originally posted by BeSiege82 View Post
                      nice to know Trolls exist...
                      Tsk tsk feeding again siege. Zho spoke. let it be. :)

Anywhooo

Now we know BE is working much better and to be more watchful of gift horses laying about :)

sigpic

*Proud to have served in the 11th Airborne Infantry*

Comment

Originally posted by Gamer11795 View Post
                        He got banned for flying a hacked-in chopper (which he did not spawn), as well as 2 other people on the server. BE auto-bans for it. Wrong place, wrong time.

Don't be ignorant.

Umm, this is from battleye support

No one is banned for using non-hack programs (like Fraps, overlays, etc.), picking up or using hacked in-game items, weapons or vehicles, being on a server at the same time as a cheater, or other passive non-cheating activity. Therefore all requests mentioning these things as possible reasons for the global ban are ignored.
                        Just sayin...

Comment

Sarge also is not global banned he can play on any other server in ArmAverse. That is the proof that this is only a server side ban.

Comment

Originally posted by cashews160 View Post

There is a known issue on our server with our tents. This means that all tents do not save their status changes. New items can't be put in and old items respawn at server restart.

Its being worked on.

Comment

Originally posted by Apophis
                              Let me clear this up for those wanna-be forensic experts.

Sarge was not banned for flying a hack-in chopper. Technically, he was banned for CRASHING it. This is not a ban that was DETECTED by Battleye, only APPLIED through Battleye. The script parser that I have running to analyze the log files is configured to be especially sensitive when it comes to ammo crates, choppers, and certain weapons. It was a particular script execute to show the explosions of the chopper when it crashed that caused the ban.

With that being said; I do not tolerate trolling in the forums. Consider this your ONLY warning.
                              Thank you, Apophis.

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X