Stopping in to say Hi.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stopping in to say Hi.

Enjoying my time on TG DayZ server. So far I've found lots of loaded tents, killed plenty of bandits, died more than I can count, stole an ATV and Ural and shot down a Huey and destroy their Ural killing a total of 8. I spend most of my time between NWAF, Cherno and Elektro hunting bandits. I solo and group play with others. My favorite weapon combo M14 AIM, DMR in my pack and G17 sidearm. See ya in game and hopefully not just down my scope.

BL

Re: Stopping in to say Hi.

Glad you stopped by and posted and hope to see you and the missus more often.
    Forewarned is Forearmed

Comment

Hrm? I think we got a random guy fighting the UCC scourge! Excellent shots man.

Never did we own a Huey or to my knowledge lose a Ural in combat.

Comment

I raise my glass to you, sir, if you truly are going after the UCC...

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

I think he got me a few times, I'm not entirely sure. Good to see you posted on the forums.

"Certainly, being bombarded with 105 millimeter shells is bad. But the knowledge that you've armed your enemy thus, with your sloth and your ineptitude, unfolds in the heart like a poison." Tycho from Penny Arcade in reference to the nuke in MW2

Comment

Originally posted by BeSiege82 View Post
            I raise my glass to you, sir, if you truly are going after the UCC...
            Can you enlighten me to who the UCC is?

BTW, Any of you get the Ural I lost south of Solnichniy? I think everyone was teleported and cratered and didn't make it back in time.

BL

Comment

Yup :D

I like the infinite drink you've got in it!

Comment

Originally posted by Ytman View Post
                Yup :D

I like the infinite drink you've got in it!
                Were you then north of Pusta at night with it? I was so close.

Lol, damn thing wouldnt ever save gear. Nothing I put in tents or vechile save.

BL

Comment

Yup.

I hear that the inventory saving issue is something with the HIVE.

Comment

Welcome to TG Buddy Lee!

With a name like that, you got to be from the South! :) *Salutes a Brother*

Comment

Well been an interesting week. Found my Ural and someone stole it again. Killed 2 green wookies for their ATV, rolled it on a pebble. Found a nice camp near with ATV, rolled it running over zeds. Killed alot of players around Pusta, including some friendly fire. Seen a bus and repaired it. Lost it to a 2-3 man team in Cherno. Respawned after dinner found my bus driving through Cherno. Disabled it, repaired it and went to NWAF with it. Crashed my bus on some rocks at NWAF, no thanks to graphical glitches. Ended my night last night, blowing the bus with satchel charges.

Whats next? Anyone seen the Huey?

BL

Comment

It sounds like you are a maverick or rouge that basically goes after anything that moves... LOL... Have fun...

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

If Any one finds the Blue Ural, I and Jera would like that back, I got glitched in Kabinino, Somehow I am stuck in the sitting position as if I was in the chair in a vehicle. Changed from a Ghuille to a camo set and it got me stuck. Any ideas how to undo it? aside from waiting from a restart that is.
                          "It is a good day to die, Save for when you still have lots to do. Me I still have lots to do yet. What about you?"

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                          X