Making Contact: E-Male's Zombie Diary

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Making Contact: E-Male's Zombie Diary

From two nights ago. My heart was pounding in my chest during this encounter. Very few virtual gaming experiences deliver this kind of immersive drama.

The following brief video captures my encounter with MasterJack.

sigpic

Re: Making Contact: E-Male's Zombie Diary

lol that was great i bet masterjack crapped his pants when he heard u on direct.

Comment

My fault as I was not in the proper TS channel. By rights he could have shot me and I bet others would have. Thanks E-male I owe you my virtual life for not shooting me. Now I'm off to pick up some new pants because it was easier to throw the old ones out.

Now that I have watched this video a few times I'm going to point out how E-male could have done this better and been more safe. You will see that he asks me to go prone and I do 22 secs into the video. Once I go prone you can not see me and I do not respond in direct chat for a full 8 seconds, 8 seconds is a long time. If I were a better not so nice player I could have tried to turn and shoot E-male after going prone. If I were crafty and knew how TG worked I could have looked at who was on with a TG Tag and used their name hoping E-male would drop his guard. At which time I would see him notice he had a UAZ which is a lot nice then the red car I have, shoot him and take his UAZ.

First off I would not tell the individual to move let alone move to a smaller sight picture where I have a better chance at missing a shot on them. I'll assume he recognised my voice from previously but if he did not he could have asked specific questions that only a TG member would know.

What I would say is "Stop, do not move. Use direct comms and identify your self" If he complied and proved to be TG all is good and we go on our merry way. If not proven to be TG I would lie about others doing over watch or being around to show I was not alone. Especially when I was alone and having very nice kit. That option is up to you and how much risk you want to take when dealing with others.

Like I mentioned earlier I was not in the correct TS channel and he did have the right to shoot me based on that alone.
      Last edited by Masterjack; 08-25-2012, 06:49 AM.

A good leader requires both character and strategy. If he is to be without one, let it be strategy. - General Rick Hilliar, Former Canadian Chief of Defence

Comment

Halt! Don't turn around!

Donner!

-response "Flash"

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse