Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• arma 2 / dayz new key

hello,

so i been playing dayZ, which involves arma 2 and arma OAH as you all know.

i sold my key to one of my friends as i was busy with school and exams ect, and my idiot friend had my old account which i sold to him banned for some reason.

now after 2 months i have bought a new game of arma 2 AND arma OA but it does not work... when i launch the game it says globally banned, but its a new GAME...!!! , 1st i taught steam has sold me a bad game lol , but when i lunched the game again i saw in the game menu my old user name which i had sold , and which was banned.

so i uninstalled the game again the commander ect...

installed a new one which took a whole day coz my internet connection is not very fast,
    again it said im globally banned with my old user name in the manu, but i have bought and download a NEW game form a new steam account..???

i read some where if i deleted :

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Bohemia Interactive
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Bohemia Interactive Studio

my pc will be good for a fresh install.

so i have deleted the above files with regedit and also from My Documents (arma and OA files)

will my new game work if i install it using my new steam account??

now im free from school and exams and just want to play dayZ :(

please help me

Re: arma 2 / dayz new key

Welcome to TG, but I'm afraid to say that there are no new keys to be found here.

"Certainly, being bombarded with 105 millimeter shells is bad. But the knowledge that you've armed your enemy thus, with your sloth and your ineptitude, unfolds in the heart like a poison." Tycho from Penny Arcade in reference to the nuke in MW2

Comment

Originally posted by Mech__Warrior View Post
      Welcome to TG, but I'm afraid to say that there are no new keys to be found here.
      thanks for the welcome

eEAAaAAAa..what??!! no key here?? what!!

i have already have bough a key, please read my previous post ...i just need advise for installing my new game arma to play days...but my pc has my old game key registry stored in it..i have explained every thing in the 1st post..

Comment

Originally posted by wheels_major View Post
        thanks for the welcome

eEAAaAAAa..what??!! no key here?? what!!

i have already have bough a key, please read my previous post ...i just need advise for installing my new game arma to play days...but my pc has my old game key registry stored in it..i have explained every thing in the 1st post..
        Very well. I'm thinking you have the Steam Cloud thing enabled, which saves certain bits of data to your Steam account and whenever you install the game again, you download your saves and everything back to your computer. I'm not sure how to fix it, since it seems like your old username has been banned and it keeps reverting back to it. You might have to check with the developers or something.

"Certainly, being bombarded with 105 millimeter shells is bad. But the knowledge that you've armed your enemy thus, with your sloth and your ineptitude, unfolds in the heart like a poison." Tycho from Penny Arcade in reference to the nuke in MW2

Comment

If the key is on a new steam account then I help you if not then you are SoL.

Comment

could always try to make a back up copy of arma 2 and OA and then try to install it on a fresh steam install... just remember to remove all settings and all other crap too... I can't help you past that...

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

It is possible global ban, bans the hardware ID or something, kinda like punkbuster does. Even with a new key, the game still won't let you play online. Were you playing with hacks or something? Can you try to type a little better on the next post? It took me quite awhile to read your original post. Thank you.

Comment

No, because his CD key was banned on another PC (His friends). Likely there is just a key stored in his settings. Google "how to change arma 2 CD key" and you'll likely find a solution. There should be no need to remove the entire game, likely you could just edit a file or input a new key from within the game.

Again, google it.
                Never fear! Kizz is here! - Medic - Pilot (CAS-Heilo, NO JET) - AT

Comment

Actually, there is a folder that is labeled Keys if his copy is digital...

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Strange, how he hasn't been back since he asked the question

Comment

I bought a a whole new arma2 operation overhead cd key from steam and im getting Global Ban #3065
                      this is so stupid i spent another 30 dollers for this crap to happen i need the email to battle eye what is it and its not support[at]battleye.com
                      SO PLZZ TELL ME THE EMAIL

Comment

http://www.battleye.com/support.html

Follow the instructions on this page or contact the Dayz support or the Steam support. Other then that we can't help you. It's out of our hands.

Comment

i did but the email they have doesn't work.

Comment

[email protected] is the email address you are using right?

Comment

Well, if I remember right there was a problem with people selling bad copies or bad cd keys a while back...

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X