Ben "Yahtzee" Croshaw of Zero Punctuation reviews DayZ

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ben "Yahtzee" Croshaw of Zero Punctuation reviews DayZ

If you don't know Yahtzee's unique style of game review, you're in for a treat.

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/vide...tion/6276-DayZ
    Teamwork and Tactics are OP

Strait /strāt/ (Noun) A narrow passage of water connecting two seas or two large areas of water: "the Northumberland Strait".

Re: Ben "Yahtzee" Croshaw of Zero Punctuation reviews DayZ

wasn't this done quite a while ago and it had him talking about grabbing the double barreled shotgun?

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Not by Yahtzee as far as I know.

He generally avoids multiplayer-only games and multiplayer in general, and simulation games. So I was pretty surprised that he reviewed it, and even more surprised that he seemed to like it.

Strait /strāt/ (Noun) A narrow passage of water connecting two seas or two large areas of water: "the Northumberland Strait".

Comment

Oh wait! Oh ya!

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Originally posted by Strait Raider View Post

He generally avoids multiplayer-only games and multiplayer in general, and simulation games. So I was pretty surprised that he reviewed it, and even more surprised that he seemed to like it.
          My thoughts.

Comment

It's no fun when Yahtzee likes something. I prefer my video game reviews with a generous helping of spit, vitriol, and a hint of madness.

Comment

Originally posted by Zhohar View Post
              It's no fun when Yahtzee likes something. I prefer my video game reviews with a generous helping of spit, vitriol, and a hint of madness.
              DayZ already has spit, vitrol and madness in spades. :D

Comment

DayZ already has spit, vitrol and madness in spades. :D
                He did say that "DayZ is at best unreasonable cruel" and I say it has enough of that spit, vitrol and madness in it, though I agree it is rare to see Yatzee like something.

Comment

I also was genuinely surprised he reviewed it, and then liked it. He liked it for the same reasons I did as well, but unlike us, he got to work with just what he found.

"Certainly, being bombarded with 105 millimeter shells is bad. But the knowledge that you've armed your enemy thus, with your sloth and your ineptitude, unfolds in the heart like a poison." Tycho from Penny Arcade in reference to the nuke in MW2

Comment

Awesome stuff!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse