Hacker Attacks 137

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hacker Attacks 137

Hello im new to the server me and my friends are counter-sniper bandit hunters
    we plan to stay on this server its everything we need and more
    A.K.A Team Sniper Down

So today me and my friend and fellow Squad member was at Skalka and i derped and fell off the rock so my friend was waiting for me by my body
    and then a person joins it was only me and him and then all of a sudden the hacker teleports to my friend and starts talking friendly and then continues to spawn every vehicle on the map to that location then right after kills my friend...and then teleports to me and kills me i was only 1.2 m out from there :/ newho i dont know if anyone cares to know but there is all the vechiles on the map at Skalka besides heli's i think newho he must have been a bad hacker cause he didnt have hacked in weapons just teleported around the map and spawned vehicles

anyways i hope you all can get your things back from up there

Edit: just wanted to let everyone know if you guys see us we dont kill unless you're wearing a bandit skin :p gl and happy hunting guys

Re: Hacker Attacks 137

TSD Reaper - Welcome to the forums at TG. Nice to have you on the server. Thanks for reporting the issue. There is a Contact Admin forum up above that is is best place to post things like this. The Admins will scan the forums but the CAA thread is the most direct way to contact them. I posted another teleport hack there this morning that you may have been caught up in as well. Check out our TS for Dayz. See you out there.

Comment

Originally posted by TSD Reaper View Post
      Hello im new to the server me and my friends are counter-sniper bandit hunters
      we plan to stay on this server its everything we need and more
      A.K.A Team Sniper Down

So today me and my friend and fellow Squad member was at Skalka and i derped and fell off the rock so my friend was waiting for me by my body
      and then a person joins it was only me and him and then all of a sudden the hacker teleports to my friend and starts talking friendly and then continues to spawn every vehicle on the map to that location then right after kills my friend...and then teleports to me and kills me i was only 1.2 m out from there :/ newho i dont know if anyone cares to know but there is all the vechiles on the map at Skalka besides heli's i think newho he must have been a bad hacker cause he didnt have hacked in weapons just teleported around the map and spawned vehicles

anyways i hope you all can get your things back from up there

Edit: just wanted to let everyone know if you guys see us we dont kill unless you're wearing a bandit skin :p gl and happy hunting guys
      you wouldnt have happened to catch the hackers name would you cause i cant remember for the life of me his name

Comment

Originally posted by TSD Reaper View Post
        you wouldnt have happened to catch the hackers name would you cause i cant remember for the life of me his name
        There were only a few of us on so I did send the potential names to the admins. They will need to review the game data logs to see if there is anything out of line and they will take the appropriate action.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X