[TSD] Team Sniper Down making 137 our home server

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [TSD] Team Sniper Down making 137 our home server

hello everyone my name is Reaper for Team Sniper Down and im the sniper/overwatch for our group and me and my squad decided in our best interest to make 137 our home

so i hope to see you all in TS and lets take those bandits down

we usually roam around NWAF and Stary Sobor

sometimes dipping into Cherno so if you see us we are friendly and we always look to add to our group to strengthen it if for temporary or if you wanna be a offical addition to TSD

hope to see you in dayz and lets not try to kill each other shall we :) unless you are a bandit or hostile then its ON

Re: [TSD] Team Sniper Down making 137 our home server

Let's not turn this into "Oh, I'm bored and those inatentive people are ripe for the picking..." Have fun...

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Originally posted by BeSiege82 View Post
      Let's not turn this into "Oh, I'm bored and those inatentive people are ripe for the picking..." Have fun...
      haha touche its always tempting to shoot first and ask questions later but it doesnt leave much to the imagination that way :p

Comment

Here is some good reading for you and your Group, Reaper. This should help you and your friends get to know us. Welcome to TG.

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/faq.php

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X