[TG] Panthera 1.5 Public Server

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [TG] Panthera 1.5 Public Server

Hey, this is Oddy, I have recently been on a server with some TG guys on DayZ panthera and they have been talking about passwording the server. This has now happened, but nowhere on the forums have I seen any threads about it so I was wondering if it was possible I could still play on the server and get the password? The guys I've played with are SgtDono and WongChan. Please Help! :D

Re: [TG] Panthera 1.5 Public Server

Sorry to say this oddy, but I actually don't know who either of those people are. I want to point one thing out. We don't have a Panther server.

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Are you sure? Here's the server right here http://arma2.swec.se/server/data/315664 maybe a differen't TG? I wouldn't think so but possibly. You can see what players with [TG] have been on from there too.

Comment

Definitely not our server, sorry dude.

Comment

Nope, that definitely makes it look like TacticalGaming, but that server's time zone makes me wonder...

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

This is most likely TacticalGaming:

http://tghq.org/tghq/homepage.php

"Everytime I read your posts I do it with Morgan Freeman's voice in my head as if he is narrating your life" - Aimed

Comment

Lawyers, mount up...

|TG-IRR|

Comment

Originally posted by Beinseth View Post
                Lawyers, mount up...
                ...lol... Still remember a troll at the DayZ forum getting the two groups mixed up...

Comment

I believe I can help solve this mystery. "TG" in this case stands for True Grit. We've been a CSS community for 7 or 8 years, and just got into DayZ.

The server in question is no longer a Panthera server I don't believe. Sorry :-(

I've sent a PM with info on how to reach the server owners. I believe it would be poor etiquette to post our info publicly in another community's forum. Nobody likes that :P

Comment

Thank you EnPfhorcer and thank you for the all too rare display of impeccable forum etiquette, welcome to TG.

Comment

I think there is a few other "TG's" out and about.

Its very confusing when a lot of them use TG for tags and none of them have anything special with the tags, Accidentally joined the wrong "TG" BF3 server one day, was confused as why it had so many new TG members and the rules where different.

Comment

Originally posted by Wicks View Post
                        Thank you EnPfhorcer and thank you for the all too rare display of impeccable forum etiquette, welcome to TG.
                        Thanks!

As long as I'm here, I've only ever heard good things about Tactical Gamer. What kinda games do you have servers for? It's very hard to find good servers with good admins.

Originally posted by Brainhurts View Post
                        I think there is a few other "TG's" out and about.

Its very confusing when a lot of them use TG for tags and none of them have anything special with the tags, Accidentally joined the wrong "TG" BF3 server one day, was confused as why it had so many new TG members and the rules where different.
                        I've run into a few different TG's in different games. One guy in a TF2 server thought I was in his TG clan and has been my steamfriend for years as a result :D

Comment

Happened to me on Xbox, too. That did not turn out to well...

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                          X