Wtf?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wtf?

So I load into US 137 and I load in as a fresh spawn.. wtf.. So my 40+ day old character is dead because of what?? was their a fresh restart of Hive info?
    "It is a good day to die, Save for when you still have lots to do. Me I still have lots to do yet. What about you?"

Re: Wtf?

Oh noes, this means I need to see if I am alive...

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Oh noes, that means my 100 day old character is probably gone too. So much for that.

"Certainly, being bombarded with 105 millimeter shells is bad. But the knowledge that you've armed your enemy thus, with your sloth and your ineptitude, unfolds in the heart like a poison." Tycho from Penny Arcade in reference to the nuke in MW2

Comment

My 69 (dude) day old guy is gone. Oh well, the anxiety was crippling.

"Who put the fun in dysfunctional? I." - Aesop Rock

"Cuz you can choose to say 'Good morning, God! =)' or 'Good God, morning! =(" - Blackalicious

Comment

Now, that is somebody I wasn't expecting to see post here...

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X