DayZ Community Highlights

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DayZ Community Highlights

Here I will be posting DayZ Community highlights that I find. I'll try to give a good description and also limit it to things that seem to have a good backing and forward motion. I encourage you to post cool DayZ Community highlights also. This thread is not for promotion of pictures or media. Keep it to new things for DayZ players to try out.

First up is DayZ Bounty. Looks interesting. Possibly a modified Chernarus or even a custom map all together specifically made for competitive play. I've already registered and will most likely be playing.
    http://dayzbounty.com/
    |TG-Irr|PricelineNegotiator

Seaman

Re: DayZ Community Highlights

I like DayZBounty and think the ability to play with the many weapons (and vehicles) in the game are fun. I think we should examine the possibility of an ArmA2/DayZ crossover event.

The ArmA2 guys, which are numerous, could play as the remaining military force and have to recover some VIPs in town with some other players being 'bandits'.

To keep organization it'd be cool to keep it locked, private hive and such.

Comment

Playing DayZ Bounty is really fun. But almost everyone that plays on there is in a group. It's hard to repair a chopper or tank to battle the other groups when you're alone. Played with Epion yesterday and we kicked ass sometimes, but if we had a couple more people in our group we'd be stronger and be able to pool more resources. If you haven't tried DayZ Bounty yet, give it a try. Hop on TS if you need help installing it and I'll show you how. It's pretty damned fun.

Seaman

Comment

I'll be playing tonight around 5 EST. Let's try to get a group going.

Seaman

Comment

Damn, would've joined you but had an OKC Thunder game to attend.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X