DayZ Taviana Night

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DayZ Taviana Night

The DayZ section of TG has been nothing short of a ghost town lately and I've decided that I need to do something about this. So, I'm putting on a DayZ night. Next Saturday, December 15 around 7 EST I'd like to meet up in the foreign ops channel and start off a night of some Taviana fun.

Taviana is available via DayZ Commander and we'll be running the DayZTaviana.com version.

Hope to see a lot of you there!

Who knows, maybe the DayZ Standalone will be out a couple of days after this event!
    |TG-Irr|PricelineNegotiator

Seaman

Re: DayZ Taviana Night

I'm in.

Comment

Actually there has been an increase in activity on our official server. Reader, Bear, Thanatos, Sarge, Baron, Able, Ristin, Zhohar, and I have been spending a good amount of time there. We even found the newly added MI-17 Helicopter and actually held on to it for a few days.

I have also noticed people like OPS and Liquid as well as names I do not recognize from TG in the teamspeak channel. So it seems we have a decent sized group playing.

I'm all for a romp on the private server, but it would be nice to see us controlling our own server as well.

Comment

starting Sunday, I will be most active on games. Classes will be over for me...

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Well, I'm all for playing on our server, but let's stick to the Taviana theme for now.

Seaman

Comment

Downloaded it last night but haven't tried it out yet. Will try to make it on the 15th but maybe around 9:pm EST. By then some of you will have some good gear and locations to loot. Have anyone found a map of Taviana yet?

p.s. Ok, I found one

http://maps.mydayz.de/taviana.html
            Last edited by SARGE; 12-07-2012, 12:36 PM.

Comment

The map is pretty cool. It’s like "DayZ the Beginning” So far, the urban areas I have been to are very nice and clean. :) There are also some new buildings to go into to.

Nice find!

Comment

Loot maps are sometimes necessary but in reality the hunt is the name of the game. Like discovering someone else's tents or their supposedly well hidden vehicles. = SEEK and you shall FIND =

Comment

I completely agree. I have not been using the off line maps for the new maps. It takes the fun (challenge) out of it for me.

Comment

I am going to install it ASAP...

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Great to see responses. Hope to see a solid group!

Seaman

Comment

I might join you guys. Just depends if nothing is going on in the bravo channel :)
                        sigpic

Comment

Come on Hellstorm! Bravo will still be there when you get back! It's time to slay some Zombies!!

Comment

If this video does NOT get your excited about Taviana, then nothing will!! :P

Comment

Awesome video!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse