Clear All

• Ban The... Admin!!!

Bear Finally Got Busted! :icon16:

arma2oa 2012-12-10 06-34-30.jpg

:icon_frow
    |RIP| Counter=Ops 12.09.09 : Marine - Squadmate - Friend
    sigpic

Re: Ban The... Admin!!!

I'm guessing that someone was using Bear's name?
    |TG-Irr|PricelineNegotiator

Seaman

Comment

Its a BattlEye issue. Sarge was also banned for hacking at one point because he got into a helicopter that was left on the ground by a hacker.

Comment

"I am not an animal" :)
        I think Apophis's security measures need to be updated. I crashed in the Little Bird the other night, and now I get banned every time i leave the server. (luckily I can unban myself) I don't think it's recognizing the little bird as a legitimate vehicle. It's supposed to ban people for crashing hacked in helos. But the Little Bird is not hacked, so I should not be getting banned for it.

Comment

When I was banned awhile back it was because of just crashing the helo. It wasn't a hacked chopper, just a regular spawn near Electro. After reporting this to the Admins of Dayz, the ban was lifted, yet the ban was for cheating/hacking from Battleye.

Comment

Originally posted by Bear61 View Post
            now I get banned every time i leave the server.
            That's our new recruiting method, you are not supposed to leave the server. Ever.

Also, little bird? Just that alone makes me want to come back to DayZ again.
            sigpic

Comment

Every time a little bird spawns it calls out for you Buf. lol

Comment

Yes Buflak! Come Back! TG has reclaimed the server!

Comment

We got the jucies flowing again last night. Killed a bandit, almost suckered some brahs into an ambush and Taviana is a great map.
                  Battle is an orgy of disorder.-George S. Patton

The spirit of resistance to government is so valuable on certain occasions, that I wish it always to be kept alive. Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Every time I see this thread, I think of the group of guys who gave us so much flak, accusing Sarge of scripting and all that jazz. I'm glad to see it was just you guys messing around. :)

"Certainly, being bombarded with 105 millimeter shells is bad. But the knowledge that you've armed your enemy thus, with your sloth and your ineptitude, unfolds in the heart like a poison." Tycho from Penny Arcade in reference to the nuke in MW2

Comment

We've had a steady group of 5-7 people playing late at night for the last couple of weeks on DayZ Taviana, Buflak. You ought to come check it out. The map's extremely detailed, there's a fair amount of people playing, no hackers so far ... it's a heck of a lot more fun than vanilla DayZ.

Plus, it's always fun to lure people into traps using Side chat. I've got some screenshots of that actually, I'm going to make a thread tonight :)

Comment

Downloading it right now!

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

As you are downloading it here is an online map we have been using:

http://maps.mydayz.de/taviana.html

Comment

1-click install of DayZ, Arma beta patches, and about 10 new DayZ maps (Lingor, Taviana, etc): http://www.dayzcommander.com/

DayZ Commander is quality stuff. Favourites button, easy friends list, easy to redownload maps in case something goes wrong. It's just ace software, can't recommend it enough.

Comment

I can't tell you how much fun that was tonight. It was great, though the stupid eject always kills you...

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X