Pic album - Recent Happenstances of the Pink Unicorn Empire

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pic album - Recent Happenstances of the Pink Unicorn Empire

Our little group has taken to calling ourselves the Pink Unicorn Empire. We've been running pretty steadily around DayZ.
    First we secured a lot of gear on our Chernarus server. But consider it's usually nighttime there when we play, and that we know almost every inch of Chernarus, we moved on to Taviana about a week ago.

In that week, we've acquired many vehicles, shot many people, died many times, lured people into traps, and many other glorious escapades. Taviana is a hell of a lot of fun.

Album: http://imgur.com/a/26PMM#0

Hope to see ya'll tomorrow at 4PM Pacific / 7PM Eastern!

(The Pink Unicorn Empire is just a loose/funny label - there's been a steady group of 5-10 of us playing recently on Taviana and it's been a blast. The people showing up steadily recently have been: Abel, Baron, Reinhold, Ristin, Zhohar, Th4n4t05, Bear, Squinty, Zippy, Reader, SARGE, Siker, and other awesome people. )

The current enemies of the Pink Unicorn Empire are: Crono, Dr. Quinn, El Bandito, and Mack3.

(For what it's worth - it's actually possible to have rivalries now. Taviana is inhabited by great people who don't disconnect in firefights, barely any hackers, and the server admin is there constantly. It's been great firefights so far, in winning and losing.)

Re: Pic album - Recent Happenstances of the Pink Unicorn Empire

Lets not forget the Pink Unicorn Empire Anthem!!

Last edited by Reinhold; 12-15-2012, 12:58 PM.

Comment

Zho, you got the pictures! Oh thank you for saving the memories! WTF just happened here?

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Offical motto of the empire "Better dead than Red"
        Battle is an orgy of disorder.-George S. Patton

The spirit of resistance to government is so valuable on certain occasions, that I wish it always to be kept alive. Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Zho gets pulled over.

Comment

Now thats some funny ****!

Comment

Epicness interrupted by foolishness. ;)

Comment

?????????? what???????????

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Pic album - Recent Happenstances of the Pink Unicorn Empire

We had someone that kicked in some heavy duty scripts as our air raid began. We only lost the chopper because he warped us all into a thunderdome. The end to a fun night.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X