The TG server

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The TG server

Guys, I've been considering the possibility of playing on the TG server again. It is a change of scenery from what we've been playing.

I would like to know if others than the other 4 regulars would be interested in getting the server active again...

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Re: The TG server

I'll play sporadically but I kinda want to play sans teamspeak but I don't know.

Comment

I've been popping on there with a friend on the occasion. He played DayZ a while ago before getting angry at it, so I'm basically playing with him and teaching him how to survive longer than a day in DayZ. :p I did see you guys pop on the server every now and them, and telling him 'Watch out for those guys, they'll kill you on sight.'

"Certainly, being bombarded with 105 millimeter shells is bad. But the knowledge that you've armed your enemy thus, with your sloth and your ineptitude, unfolds in the heart like a poison." Tycho from Penny Arcade in reference to the nuke in MW2

Comment

Oh so that was you the other day... Make sure you set up communications so we know what is up...

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Originally posted by BeSiege82 View Post
          Oh so that was you the other day... Make sure you set up communications so we know what is up...
          I was at NW Airfield and Vybar with him, and I was in the respective Teamspeak channels. Was a fairly quiet night and he was getting tired of walking everywhere. Is the Gray Ghost still around?

"Certainly, being bombarded with 105 millimeter shells is bad. But the knowledge that you've armed your enemy thus, with your sloth and your ineptitude, unfolds in the heart like a poison." Tycho from Penny Arcade in reference to the nuke in MW2

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X