Dayz 1.7.5.1 is out

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dayz 1.7.5.1 is out

Dayz 1.7.5.1 is out. Look at all the new goodies for us bean lovers. Take a look here

Re: Dayz 1.7.5.1 is out

They added bacon for our beans. Also: "[FIXED] - Variable spelling mistakes hsould be corrected now. " haha
    Viking

Comment

alright, guess we are going rabit hunting for the 1600 blood health meat.

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Apo hasn't announced this yet but the server seems to have been updated and is already almost full as we are one of the few servers out there up to date, Thanks APO.

Comment

wonder if I have that L85 RIS CWS or if it finally vanished...

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

A new Dev Blog with gameplay is coming out tonight. Release is getting closer.
            |TG-Irr|PricelineNegotiator

Seaman

Comment

Make sure you are running at least 101480 beta patch or you will get BE restriction #44.

Comment

Apparently you can get damaged in vehicles and also the vehicle can take damage from zombies now. Zombies also spawn when players are inside of vehicles. I'll probably sit it out until they change it so zombies can't hurt you or damage your vehicle if it's in perfect condition.

Seaman

Comment

@Priceline

From the notes its sounds like they can only break the glass on your vehicle - and then deal damage to your player. Doesn't sound as though the vehicle will take any further damage. Also, not sure if they're going to change it back as this was an intentional change.
                  |TG-6th|CorpDuty

Comment

I watched a video of a guy showing off the changes. He was in a huey at the NWAF and he was getting hit by zombies. His chopper started taking damage at the same time he did.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_RmtFTD7ibA

I can't tell if his chopper was that damaged before he got in, but it seems a bit overdone.

Seaman

Comment

Well, other times that I have seen this put in place, I've only seen legs broken and windows shattered by zombies... though I am thinking that at one point they were trying to get zombies to pull players out of cars...

Comment

cant get it to work for me. I have the latest version of the beta patch and the new 1.7.5 installed and after connecting to the server, it just goes to the screen where you see the Tank, Armored Vehicles, etc and there is no life in the progress bar below and a 0 in the bottom right cornor. :(

Comment

Originally posted by PricelineNegotiator View Post
                          I watched a video of a guy showing off the changes. He was in a huey at the NWAF and he was getting hit by zombies. His chopper started taking damage at the same time he did.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_RmtFTD7ibA

I can't tell if his chopper was that damaged before he got in, but it seems a bit overdone.
                          Just watched it again. The lead of the community dev team must be crazy if he thought that zombies should be able to hit and render useless any vehicle with ease. 3 zombies hit that helicopter 3 times each and the engine was red. I don't understand the reasoning.

Seaman

Comment

I don't see it priceline - it looks as though the engine doesn't change in colour at all?
                            |TG-6th|CorpDuty

Comment

Originally posted by CorpDuty View Post
                              I don't see it priceline - it looks as though the engine doesn't change in colour at all?
                              You can see it better not when he is in the helicopter, but before and after he's in it. He goes near the back and it shows the status of all the parts.

Seaman

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...